• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Tantalizing Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for hosting the first quiz ! 🌟 had a lot of fun.

Also thanks to everyone who spammed their pets, I can never see enough pet pics 🥰🥰🥰

i'm not sure if i can beat fourth 😭 so even though it just misses out on the bonuses, i'll more than happily take it considering how badly i expected to do ahdjskfksl

I was late to the quiz as I went to eat breakfast, but I am glad that I got 5 questions right (orz)

I felt like I didn't know any of the questions... The Gracie question made my eyes hurt and I got confused.

My comrades in arms... We suffered through that question

I knew 10 of them but who know how many were counted, plus slipping accidents. #57 better than nothing I guess...

The only one I got wrong was Question #19. I may know a lot about Animal Crossing, but I don’t know that one.

small thing, but I think with this format it'd be better to just perpetually shut off chat during the entire quiz duration

I had to constsntly force scroll my discord chatbox down because of it just locking up on the autoscroll. which while I wouldn't of won regardless, it still could cause occasional delays and was lowkey more stressful than it should've been at times as a result too

ofc I'll understand if you keep this for round 2 in the interest of fairness, but just a thought for the future

I'm hesitant to do this because I feel strongly that the chatter between questions is a big part of what makes the event fun as a community. It feels very sterile to simply have a bot spit out questions and nobody speaks for 20 minutes. But noted regardless and happy to hear what everyone else thinks.

The trivia quiz was awesome! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it wasn't too rough (yay participation!). And ty so much for making it multiple choice!

I would say leave the chat on, as people are less likely to chat when the question is posted, as they will be reading and answering. I agree, the chat in-between is what makes it a community. Thank you, Justin for hosting! 😀

I liked the chatter in between, the reactions made my own fails less sad 😂 It was slightly distracting for me and my 2 brain cells, but we’re not sitting SATs or something so in my opinion fun > competition

Well chat was locked during the actual questions so that stops any issues with people spamming and having others not be able to reach the question in time.

This was fun, thanks for hosting. I don't know what it was originally like, but this worked very well. There was some online trivia that Sega did for Phantasy Star where people would post for the first question as soon as the Sega employee asked it. And it was chaotic because the chatlog couldn't keep up and some of the actual first posters had their message kicked out because others were going spam crazy. So your idea worked great.

My connection was a bit wonky due to a storm so sometimes the chat lagged. I would had done poorly regardless though. I think I got 38th place.

I'm hesitant to do this because I feel strongly that the chatter between questions is a big part of what makes the event fun as a community. It feels very sterile to simply have a bot spit out questions and nobody speaks for 20 minutes. But noted regardless and happy to hear what everyone else thinks.

I liked the chat between the questions, mostly because it wasn't only me going "dang, missed that one". 😅

Maybe it's easier for me on mobile? When the chat cut off, it was a heads up to be ready for the next question. And the question staying still during the guessing time frame helped with not accidentally picking the wrong answer (when I wasn't actually picking the wrong answer...😁).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back