• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

You needed four shots instead of one. We would have been stuffed long before now

I can't believe it, the real reason I believed bbg was because the mafia didn't kill blueleaf so early.

I can't believe it, the real reason I believed bbg was because the mafia didn't kill blueleaf so early.
I was actually going to say that BlueLeaf protected LaurinaMN to see how you'd react and use that against you but I really didn't know, lol.

Kayla, I seriously have no idea why they didn't vote for me. For day 5, I asked Tom & BBG if I should even bother looking at the thread or am I already dead. It was a wonderful thing to see that he needed one more vote. After that happened I was ready to give a Miller defense or give up, surprise surprise, I didn't need to do either. The town did fairly well with accusations but hesitated too many times. There were a lot of times where I told myself I just dug my own grave, but everyone seemed far too focused on finding the Godfather that it didn't really dawn on them.

In all the games I've made it to the end as Town, Town lost. Town only won when I was killed Night 1. WHY

I was actually going to say that BlueLeaf protected LaurinaMN to see how you'd react and use that against you but I really didn't know, lol.

Not what I ment, if a sibling was playing with me, the mafia sibling would kill the town sibling

Kayla, I seriously have no idea why they didn't vote for me. For day 5, I asked Tom & BBG if I should even bother looking at the thread or am I already dead. It was a wonderful thing to see that he needed one more vote. After that happened I was ready to give a Miller defense or give up, surprise surprise, I didn't need to do either. The town did fairly well with accusations but hesitated too many times. There were a lot of times where I told myself I just dug my own grave, but everyone seemed far too focused on finding the Godfather that it didn't really dawn on them.

Naming you as the Godfather should have made them move quicker to lynch you. They STILL hesitated and I don't know why either. Some of them were quoting the evidence and still chose not to vote for those names that were given to them in the final PM that I sent.

Kinda disappointing. :c

Good job to the Mafia team. <3

Back