• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024 - The Natural World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to get out and find something to snap a picture of, but unfortunately couldn't make it happen. It has been a delight to see all these great photos throughout the week though.

Also, yeesh, guess I really ought to get on finally getting a smart phone even if I don't have much use for the phone most of the time. Such crisp, great quality.

i’m upset this challenge came out after i moved to the city… i would’ve eaten everyone up with the northern lights (jk)
IMG_1412.jpeg

not an entry btw!!!

Aniko's event entry:
  • P4260173.JPG
    P4260173.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 276
Weather was not on my side this week, snow, wind, rain and I couldn't go too far, so I patiently waited for that little beauty to show up, crocus the first flower of the spring.

P4260173.JPG

P4260172.JPG

View attachment 557264

Went to my nearby stream/creek. My siblings and I played here from time to time as kids and went sledding during the winter because there is a big hill that leads us down this place. I know most trees in my area are flat roots and the ground's been saturated by the major floodings we've been having as of late, but ach time I come here, it saddens me to see more and more trees come down. That and someone's been chopping them down from the looks of it.

I forgot the to check the entry checkbox🤦‍♂️ Is there any chance I can just fix it?

VernalLapin's event entry:
  • IMG_1100 2 (1).jpg
    IMG_1100 2 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
IMG_1100 2 (1).jpg

I got out my nice camera and took several cool pics of stuff, but this one came out the clearest. I'll share those in the IRL Animal Crossing thread when I have more time to shrink 'em down.

IMG_1104 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back