• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I kind of like the idea mentioned of having the gold watering can be some sort of guarantee of at least one hybrid. I had 4 nights of nothing, but - I was very lucky on the nights I did get something. I ended up with orange, pink, and purple roses, and 2 magic reds! But I did see some who weren't getting anything.

Yea it would be nice if the gold watering can would get you at least one hybrid a night . I also had four nights of no hybrids. By the last day I was almost convinced I wouldn’t be getting any more. It would be great if by the end everyone had at least one. I feel bad for anyone that didn’t get at least one. So thankful for the six I was able to get.

I kinda miss getting all those notifications.

GOLD ROSE

tenor.gif
Boy do you totally deserve it, you’re one step closer to having a full gold lineup. One day man.

Congrats @Chris I know you didn’t get any hybrids until today but totally worth the wait for that gold rose!
I won't lie, this was the first thing to pop into my head when I saw it:

555f9f02-f1c1-46aa-99ff-cf44290a2861_text.gif

Expected nothing on the final day, much like the days before, so this was a very big surprise! Happy that I could not only participate in a TBT event for a change but also get a shiny out of it. ✨

Thank you to those who watered my posts. I'm sure it played a huge influence. 😊

I won't lie, this was the first thing to pop into my head when I saw it:

Expected nothing on the final day, much like the days before, so this was a very big surprise! Happy that I could not only participate in a TBT event for a change but also get a shiny out of it. ✨

Thank you to those who watered my posts. I'm sure it played a huge influence. 😊
Congratulations on your gold rose. , I was definitely not expecting to get one.

I never thought I was going to say this because the influx of "water" and "sparkly water" reactions I got was too much for me to take, but I'm going to miss those! Every one of them has been helpful to me even though I ended up with nothing.

Also...
IMG_0764.jpeg

Aw man, I was so close to watering 200 posts! This is going to bother me for a while...

I got a blue hyacinth on the final day! Eight hybrids total over the course of the event, so I'm very pleased with my results. Apparently, I'm a much better gardener here than in real life.🪻🌷🪻

It was so much fun getting to participate with all of you! Watering all of your posts, seeing what everyone got each day. I'm so glad that many of you got something you wanted and for those that didn't, I'll be rooting for you next time!

I hope you all enjoyed the event and I can't wait to see you for TBTWC in a few weeks! 🎮

Back