• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Thanks staff for this wonderful event, I had a lot of fun and looking forward to similar stuff in the future ✨❤️

Edit: Also PHEW I at least got my blue hyacinth... next time that purple will be mine, hyacinth army attack 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Congrats to the people who managed to grow a gold rose!✨ I managed to grow a pink hyacinth tonight and I'm more than happy with that! ^^ I ended up with 3 pink hyacinths and 1 blue hyacinth from this event which is more than I could ask for tbh. 😭 After the first few days passed with fruitless results, I was just hoping for a single pink hyacinth lol. I didn't buy a watering can either, so I wasn't expecting much, but I tried posting when I could for these last few days, and was also able to borrow flowers from the amazing @/skarmoury, @/Aquilla and @/JemAC! 🥹 Their flowers made more than half of my lineup, and I don't think I would have gotten the four hybrids I ended up with without their generosity, so shout out to them. 💕

Again, thank you once again to everyone who watered my posts! 🥺 It was so sweet seeing how many people were going through pages and pages to water everyone's posts. And of course, thank you staff for hosting this event! I wasn't a fan of flowers before this event, but the hyacinths are super cute and I'm glad I tried my luck, since I considered sitting out of this event at first. 😅

decides to whip out the red and white tulips i realized i had and i got one more pink tulip to add to my hybrid collection :) not a crummy way to finish everything off!! congrats to everyone who managed to grow some hybrids as well!

this is my second time participating in the tbt hybrid breeding event and it was just as fun as i remember! i finally managed to nab some pink lilies, and ive been wanting them for sooo long!! unfortunately it seems i had no luck w/ growing pink hyacinths but ill try and figure something out for my lineup!

can’t wait for the tbt world championships! i won’t be able to participate but it’ll be my first time experiencing it and i think that it would be fun to spectate 😁

and finally.. thanks for the 14 bells, leif!! 🫶🫶

Last edited:
I awoke to another lovely purple rose~
Tis a shame I couldn't get another hyalinth but maybe next time they do the event.
I wanna thank the team for making such a connected and beautiful event again~ This year we are being fed well!

I put all my hybrids together, including my blue and pink rose, and pink comos I got last time we did this event~

(Didn't realise my tulips were around my siganture stuff, makes me wondered if they caused problems we couldn't see, but it's done now~)

1626630_ff52d.gif
tumblr_o48ge1mAiy1r7f4rlo1_500.gif
78ed0cc985ce8f4ea4bd4fed6cca62fb.gif

no hybrids for me today, but that's okay c: super super grateful to have gotten six (6!!!) hybrids total!! and i got some more from other very very kind members. Didn't expect to like the hyacinths that much, but after drawing them for like half of the week, they grew on me lots and im just super happy i got to complete the hyacinth series while helping a few friends out c:

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Back