• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest - Voting

Which egg deserves to win first place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so difficult, they're all so gooooood ;w; Congratulations everyone who got shortlisted <3
Voted number 9 because it looks like a still from a stop motion film *w*

Choose just one? Oh dear, this is going to take more thought.

These are all so creative, I wish you all could win.

They’re all so good, it was hard to choose just one, but decided to go for number 5. Etoile is becoming a new favorite villager of mine. 🥰

All the finalist entries are so nice! Tough to pick a winner, voted for #4, but I also really like 2,6, and 10
Me pretending not to be crying lol. Super discouraged to not be moving forward, but there were alot of great eggs. Congrats to those moving on and good luck!

Awww dont be discouraged. I saw your Celeste egg and was absolutely amazed by it! It just come down to personal preferences I think, but I would’ve totally voted for you if I could!

All the finalist entries are so nice! Tough to pick a winner, voted for #4, but I also really like 2,6, and 10

Awww dont be discouraged. I saw your Celeste egg and was absolutely amazed by it! It just come down to personal preferences I think, but I would’ve totally voted for you if I could!
Thank you so much! That really means alot to me! 🥰 I felt so silly crying, but I couldn't help it. I was definitely bummed all day. But there is a lot of talent here!

There were so many amazing entries this year haha, I am not jealous of the staff for having to narrow it down. All finalist's eggs are really cool tho!

i completely missed the egg decorating contest but OH seeing these incredible entries more than makes up for it! i really loved 4 and 5!

Voted! It was SO hard to pick one. Such creative and beautiful entries, all of them.

Wow!! All the entries are so amazing, all of you are really talented, it was really hard to vote for just one, because I love them all! Congratulations!!

So many good eggs! So hard to pick! Amazing job everyone! I loved this challenge!

WOW this was a hard choice! All eggs are amazing, but I ended up voting for egg #4 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back