• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backdrops & Scenery for Sale

Hi! Coming in here with a couple additional Easter related updates to the Shop...

Opalescent Oleander, Easter Equinox, Easter Blush

backdrop-opalescent-oleander.png
backdrop-easter-equinox-d.png
backdrop-easter-blush.png
Three different Recurring Backdrops are now available in the Shop for purchase! Each costs 200 Bells and they will not discard after the event concludes, and will be re-enabled during future Easter seasons. They are guaranteed to appear at least three times, after which they may be retired or continue to re-appear.

This year's Easter season is cut a bit short with backdrops being visible until April 8th, given our recent Farewell to New Leaf event, but we will be sure to have them appear for a longer period of time in 2025! remind us next year

Note that if you already own another recurring scenery, please deactivate it to use a new one.

Golden Scenery

707.jpg

Additionally, a brand new Golden Scenery is now available for 20 Bells to decorate your collectible line-ups and celebrate the grand return of so many past Easter Eggs! It can be resold back to the Shop for 10 Bells if you change your mind.

Last edited:
Backdrops & Scenery for Sale

Hi! Coming in here with a couple additional Easter related updates to the Shop...

Opalescent Oleander, Easter Equinox, Easter Blush

backdrop-opalescent-oleander.png
backdrop-easter-equinox-d.png
backdrop-easter-blush.png
Three different Recurring Backdrops are now available in the Shop for purchase! Each costs 200 Bells and they will not discard after the event concludes, and will be re-enabled during future Easter seasons. They are guaranteed to appear at least three times, after which they may be retired or continue to re-appear.

This year's Easter season is cut a bit short with backdrops being visible until April 8th, given our recent Farewell to New Leaf event, but we will be sure to have them appear for a longer period of time in 2025! remind us next year

Golden Scenery

707.jpg

Additionally, a brand new Golden Scenery is now available for 20 Bells to decorate your collectible line-ups and celebrate the grand return of so many past Easter Eggs! It can be resold back to the Shop for 10 Bells if you change your mind.
i want that pink one SO bad but im so broke

EDIT: NEVERMIND

I have an definite idea on the solo eggs, but alas I never seem to look in the right place.
Tada is losing me.

note: we are no longer allowed to directly link the community eggs and instead should leave hints! I uhhh broke this rule before it was specified. I'm sorry 😭
for anyone stuck on community egg #2, TA-DA... click on the "members who reacted to this post" and go under the celebrate category :3
Screenshot_20240329-174836.png

edit:
Screenshot_20240329-175013.png

Last edited:
Do I have to choose an egg group before redeeming clues, or just before spending egg currency?

damn! all the eggs back, collectible dealers in shambles :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back