• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremely late to this event - just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANIMATING THE GOLD EGG 🥺 it's all i ever wanted ✨💖

1711973172332.png
1711973209823.png

my old discord account i promise it's me

IMG-4359.jpg

IMG-4358.png

thank u @Lancelot for always supporting the animated gold egg cause

going to spend the rest of the day starting my egg hunt!

sorry this is prolly dumb but does your egg basket preference appear right after you choose? i just chose and the option disappeared for me but i dont see it in my sidebar 🤔
Post automatically merged:

oh my god the dancing zippers .

sorry this is prolly dumb but does your egg basket preference appear right after you choose? i just chose and the option disappeared for me but i dont see it in my sidebar 🤔

It takes a bit to be assigned. Around 30 minutes to an hour.

extremely late to this event - just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANIMATING THE GOLD EGG 🥺 it's all i ever wanted ✨💖

View attachment 549963View attachment 549964

my old discord account i promise it's me

IMG-4359.jpg

IMG-4358.png

thank u @Lancelot for always supporting the animated gold egg cause

going to spend the rest of the day starting my egg hunt!
“Rosie looks like an egg” LMFAO

ok the cogs are starting to turn, i've even managed a few puzzles... funniest wrong answer is definitely still on the cards though for those that remain

I just took a shot in the dark and went for funniest wrong answer because my sleep-deprived brain read a puzzle wrong and somehow thought it had to do with BIRDS, so I ended up using my trademark pun as my guess. Eh, I tried.

I just took a shot in the dark and went for funniest wrong answer because my sleep-deprived brain read a puzzle wrong and somehow thought it had to do with BIRDS, so I ended up using my trademark pun as my guess. Eh, I tried.
Honestly, because the discord trivia new format doesn't have any "favourite wrong answers" section, it would be amusing for that to be introduced to the egg hunt puzzles. Not sure if that would be too much work, but it would be funny!

I’d personally like to see what people put for the topic and thread areas considering they said you could put whatever you want in those as long as there’s an answer filled in. I can guarantee everyone that some of my submissions contained some hilarious unrelated stuff in those fields.

#18 is in the same Gamers' Lounge thread that egg #10 from the 3rd egg hunt was hidden in. Visiting the 3rd annual egg hunt thread will put you on the right track to getting there.
You'll be in the right place when you reach 14/23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back