The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to look how it looks like in the past event but got an "Oops"... Ah too bad. I thought it was a recurrent event but it's only the second?
This is the second TBTWC, yes. Big events like this, Camp TBT, or even the Fair are usually held every other year. Of course, smaller events are held in between. I really like the frequency of events on this forum.

Just popping in to say good luck to everyone participating! I don't have the time or energy to participate myself 😅

It hit me that I forgot to send the friend requests for the games I'm planning on participating in, so I've done so. I'm glad I decided to look at this thread once more before the event starts!

rebuy them so i can beat u
I got the “mogyay quoted your post” notification and thought I was about to get roasted for no reason, but it was in fact just Mog being delusional

Hug reaction out of pity thinking you’d win

Despite being quite busy, I decided to opt in for TBTWC and participate whenever I can! I remember participating back in 2021 and thoroughly enjoying it making a few friends in the process. Plus, it was my first time ever joining a major forum event even though I joined TBT back in 2018.

I know @/Midoriya won't participate for a few reasons and that @/xSuperMario64x is currently on a hiatus, but if I were able to team up with @/Roxxy again, that would already make TBTWC awesome for me. 💜💙💜 Funnily enough during the 2023 Space Camp, The three of them were on the same team of Actually, Neverminders, but I was the only one split from them being on team Galaxolotls lol. Anyways, the four of us were on the same team together of team Blue's Clues during 2021 TBTWC which was amazing. Anyone else on here that teamed up with Blue back then? 🐾

To be honest I've been considering opting in, but the entire event takes place during my in-office week at work, so it'd probably be a nightmare for me to try and coordinate gaming sessions with others, lol. And I don't really want to opt in just to be a liability to my team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have had a couple of chaotic weeks so haven't been to involved here, but I'm hoping to have some down time next week, just in time for this!!!
Very excited! I think i only participated once before but it was soo much fun! 🎉

To be honest I've been considering opting in, but the entire event takes place during my in-office week at work, so it'd probably be a nightmare for me to try and coordinate gaming sessions with others, lol. And I don't really want to opt in just to be a liability to my team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mentioned this to someone else, but for anyone worried about being a liability to the team I’m sure any extra points /help people can provide will be beneficial. However small that help may be!

Hopefully, there will be some events that aren’t time specific so if there are people that want to participate because they think they’ll enjoy it, but worried they’ll let their respective team down I’d personally say do it! Do what makes ya happy

I mentioned this to someone else, but for anyone worried about being a liability to the team I’m sure any extra points /help people can provide will be beneficial. However small that help may be!

Hopefully, there will be some events that aren’t time specific so if there are people that want to participate because they think they’ll enjoy it, but worried they’ll let their respective team down I’d personally say do it! Do what makes ya happy

Sounds good. I'll opt in then.

You’ll be able to participate even if you can’t play by spectating matches or posting in the cheer threads 🙂.
Sorry, I don't really know how to answer that question. It's up to you whether you participate if you're on vacation, I don't know how you like to vacation. :p If you can commit to participating, then please do sign up! And if you don't think you'll be able to, then it may be better not to sign up. Participation will primarily include playing the games listed in the opening post, which includes alternatives like Among Us and Jackbox Games. Outside of that, some points can be earned through spectating and other minor activities, but the focus is on playing games.
I hope I've quoted everyone who sounds like they want to participate, but this message is for anyone on the fence really.

Just to clarify, it is possible to participate if you don't own the games, can't play online, or don't use Discord. Your options will be severely limited as the focus is on playing and spectating, but you can still contribute points for your team. The choice of whether or not you want to opt in is entirely up to you based on this knowledge. However, we'd love to have you if you think you'd be able to contribute at all!
Apologies for late reply, but thank you for replies. I decided not to participate as I’ll focus on virtual language classes I’m taking and traveling. I’ll wait for the next TBTWC event after this (if it happens).

Justin, I apologize for word order. My English is terrible 😞

Groups soon yippee!! Hope more people join 🥹 Honestly I don't see anyone being a 'liability' if they can't join the games, I think the group cheer, watching others play, and overall team camaraderie feel like a lot of participation already!! Plus it's super fun being part of an active group hehe i love chatting w others and just being all supportive!! I super implore anyone on the fence to just join 💕

Groups soon yippee!! Hope more people join 🥹 Honestly I don't see anyone being a 'liability' if they can't join the games, I think the group cheer, watching others play, and overall team camaraderie feel like a lot of participation already!! Plus it's super fun being part of an active group hehe i love chatting w others and just being all supportive!! I super implore anyone on the fence to just join 💕

I second this! Last time, I only had AC, so I totally get how everyone who only has that game or that have limited schedules feel. I still had a lot of fun cheering and watching the streams 🙂. now that I have a few more games, I think the cheering is very meaningful and helpful to me. I am not very confidant about my capability as a Splatoon player and Mario Party Superstar’s controls were a nightmare for me on the switch lite, so I could use all the cheers and encouragement that I can get 🙂 I feel like the cheering is just as important since to me it makes everyone feel like they’re part of the team.

Doesn't feel like it's already almost here. Feels like it's still a few days away lol. It'll be a lot of fun though. I haven't even played any of these games in ages. Will be fun watching me struggle lol.
Funnily enough during the 2023 Space Camp, The three of them were on the same team of Actually, Neverminders, but I was the only one split from them being on team Galaxolotls lol. Anyways, the four of us were on the same team together of team Blue's Clues during 2021 TBTWC which was amazing. Anyone else on here that teamed up with Blue back then? 🐾
Blue's Clues and Galaxolotls! Had a lot of fun with both events. Going to have to shake off the rust, especially for Smash!

I second this! Last time, I only had AC, so I totally get how everyone who only has that game or that have limited schedules feel. I still had a lot of fun cheering and watching the streams 🙂. now that I have a few more games, I think the cheering is very meaningful and helpful to me. I am not very confidant about my capability as a Splatoon player and Mario Party Superstar’s controls were a nightmare for me on the switch lite, so I could use all the cheers and encouragement that I can get 🙂 I feel like the cheering is just as important since to me it makes everyone feel like they’re part of the team.
I third this also~
Last time, I didn't have as many games, and even before I only had Animal crossing.
I had a blast watching and cheering people on last time when I couldn't help with playing. Besides, when I did play, and being able to see everyone root for you, is so cool.
All in all, I usually see games like this, as this: as long as you're enjoying the event, and everyone is having fun, I find it better than winning, because we still have a load of people enjoying playing a game that they have experience through trial and error.
I dunno how well I am with splatoon, but I found it through this site, and I've been enjoying it, no matter playing or watching people play. I haven't played much super smash but watching people makes me more confident that I will eventually figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back