• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

The Bell Tree's Time Portal Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a fun April Fool's joke, but I'm glad the forums are back to normal. 😂

On a more serious note, how long are the spring sakuras going to continue restocking for? I keep buying some for the sake of timestamp variety + me and my friends rushed our lineups out of fear the sakura's would go out of stock soon. 😅 I assumed it was only an April Fool's thing, but I'd like to know if that's actually the case. For my sanity (and my poor ABD) are we able to get a time for when they'll stop restocking?

Join dates, yes. Someone (me) will probably make a very quick thread so others can share their "end" date before they all reset back to normal.

Avatars, meh. I'd rather have mine back to normal, but I wouldn't mind them staying either for a bit.

i wanna keep the avatars i love nyan cat
You know, you can get an application on your laptop (Like Bandicam) to take a snapshot of your avatar and upload your avatar like that to keep it forever. I suggest making yourself invisible first.

I took a few screenshots of some join dates. Here are the final dates of the most time-traveled users:
IMG_1960.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg

IMG_1958.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

You know, you can get an application on your laptop (Like Bandicam) to take a snapshot of your avatar and upload your avatar like that to keep it forever. I suggest making yourself invisible first.
im on mobile, but i could probably screenshot it.. thank you tho i hadn't thought of that ^_^

Apples joined the forum on their commodore 64.
I was 21 years old when I joined the forum. If my adjusted join date was my true join date, then I must be a Baby Boomer, and thus I would remember records and wooden box TVs. I must’ve registered for TBT via rotary dial phone. The registration process was pretty tough, but at least I got to join TBT.

@Snek how did you join TBT?

I was 21 years old when I joined the forum. If my adjusted join date was my true join date, then I must be a Baby Boomer, and thus I would remember records and wooden box TVs. I must’ve registered for TBT via rotary dial phone. The registration process was pretty tough, but at least I got to join TBT.

@Snek how did you join TBT?
Ha, I grew up with records and a wooden box tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back