• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Dream Address Thread

I already have the DA available in my signature, but I've got myself a little island I like to call Wahu - the island I've had since a day after the game's release. I've put quite a bit of effort into it, and I'm always looking for inspiration on how to make it better. Island pictures are available here. DA-7696-5916-9750

I'm also currently working on another island on my old switch: Parkwood. This island is purely for looks and time travelling, while Wahu is mainly my completionist island as I'm very close to completing all the Nook Mile achievements. Both are themed about the same: residential town area with a county part up north. I also like to imagine Parkwood as an island that is essentially Wahu, but with all my already-known knowledge of the game's decorating abilities being applied from the start. Overhauling Wahu would be super time consuming without time travelling, hence why Parkwood was created. I'll post a dream address for that island in another thread and try to gather some feedback there.
I really enjoyed visiting your island 🏝 😁

Quadratum has been restarted recently so here is a updated dream address code. Island is sitll in development.
DA-7948-6303-6032
The island is complete and I made some changes to my other island check them out:

Main Island: Quadratum DA-7948-6303-6032
2nd Island: Destiny DA-7946-5601-7214

They don't have any "themes" and they are straight to the point with navigation since I take it pretty seriously. I am not going to act like the islands are anything special but I just made it because I am just trying to be honest with what I think works. Also I tend to restart once in a while so enjoy them before they are gone one day. Let me know what you think hope it helps with inspiration.

The island is complete and I made some changes to my other island check them out:

Main Island: Quadratum DA-7948-6303-6032
2nd Island: Destiny DA-7946-5601-7214

They don't have any "themes" and they are straight to the point with navigation since I take it pretty seriously. I am not going to act like the islands are anything special but I just made it because I am just trying to be honest with what I think works. Also I tend to restart once in a while so enjoy them before they are gone one day. Let me know what you think hope it helps with inspiration.
I restarted Destiny so here is the new Dream Address. Its not done yet but you see what I've done and there is much terraform work done
DA-7266-1085-4571

UPDATED for Winter. An early evening dream, complete with cedar tree lights. Cheshire is heavily decorated, but super easy to navigate. It’s got a lite ‘Alice in Wonderland‘ theme. Highlights include a Mad Hatter Tea Party in the lower right corner and an Area 51 space station/arcade in the upper left corner. I also placed 10 hidden and semi-hidden pipes around the island. The two character houses and all villager houses are fully decorated. All beach areas and the north side of the island are decorated as well. I will be updating my island regularly with small tweaks. Hope you enjoy!
IMG_0193.jpeg

Last edited:
2024020102023900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2024020102033300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Comet Isle: DA- 7545-5487-8476

Comet Isle has a glowy, celestial theme, with lots of lamps and starry items. I tried to avoid making my island too cluttered while still making it full and vibrant. I typically give my villagers large, themed yards. The dream is set during a meteor shower.

I didn't show what I consider to be the prettiest parts of my island in this preview, so you would have lots of cool stuff to see if you visit :)

Last edited:
I'll give this a shot.

Just started using this feature very recently. Been checking out random user's islands. Some are nicely designed, others too cluttered, but it's cool to walk around. Too bad I can't take their fruit back with me.
papadreamaddress.jpg

Last edited:
@Lullaboid i'm not sure if it's me making a mistake but i tried inputting the DA and it didn't work!

I'll give this a shot.

Just started using this feature very recently. Been checking out random user's islands. Some are nicely designed, others too cluttered, but it's cool to walk around. Too bad I can't take their fruit back with me.View attachment 534593
i visited your island! it was very fun to run around in :^D
your farm is impressive!!! i particularly liked the neighborhood area in the upper left area (near bone's house)!

Hey thanks a lot for checking out the island! I wish I had found out about making bells from farming sooner in my game rather than spending two hours collecting sea critters.

I'll have some time to play around this Saturday so I'll check out some DAs here in this thread.

Oh my god I am finished with Destiny when I was done transfering all the blue roses and gold roses. You can check it out and you can see why this took so long. DA-7266-1085-4571

I'm finally making a dream address of my island, Dirtway!!!
If you visit, I'd love to hear your thoughts but in any case! I hope you enjoy my island :^P
I tried making it easy to navigate and on the simpler side in terms of decorating ..! I wanted my island to still be playable for my every day running around and shaking tree tendencies.

DA - 4735 - 0513 - 2144
GGWag6ubMAA5NaP.jpg

GGWacMfbEAAt7SN.jpg

@Lullaboid i'm not sure if it's me making a mistake but i tried inputting the DA and it didn't work!

i visited your island! it was very fun to run around in :^D
your farm is impressive!!! i particularly liked the neighborhood area in the upper left area (near bone's house)!

Oh no, sorry it's been a while but turns out I switched the last two numbers! It's 7545-5487-8476 if you'd still like to visit

I've been binge playing ACNH lately and I finally finished restart my island (Quadratum). If anyone is curious just take a look. I did a lot of work on this for the past 5 days since you know personal stuff is going on. Anyways, I hope this helps those who are looking for a simple design since I have no theme for this island. Also I marked down where the buildings are going to go since I am still developing the island. Btw if anyone asks how was I able to Terraform in the beginning. I transfered a regular resident who had the island designer app which required 2 switches and 2 copies of the game to do this.

DA-5280-7097-8721

I've been binge playing ACNH lately and I finally finished restart my island (Quadratum). If anyone is curious just take a look. I did a lot of work on this for the past 5 days since you know personal stuff is going on. Anyways, I hope this helps those who are looking for a simple design since I have no theme for this island. Also I marked down where the buildings are going to go since I am still developing the island. Btw if anyone asks how was I able to Terraform in the beginning. I transfered a regular resident who had the island designer app which required 2 switches and 2 copies of the game to do this.

DA-5280-7097-8721
Okay I'm nearly done with the island but I managed to reach 5 stars first try on the island and so now KK Slider will show up tomorrow. I am still missing the Able Sisters (apparently I found out its RNG whenever Mabel decidest to show up) and I still need to add in more bridges and inclines, but I managed to make "Custom made" bridges. Btw just as a disclaimer any custom design patterns you see on the island are not mine they are were done by different people. I have 8 villagers at the moment. So yeah let me know what you think and I hope this inspires people who are just looking for different simple designs that don't have a theme. DA-5280-7097-8721

Okay I'm nearly done with the island but I managed to reach 5 stars first try on the island and so now KK Slider will show up tomorrow. I am still missing the Able Sisters (apparently I found out its RNG whenever Mabel decidest to show up) and I still need to add in more bridges and inclines, but I managed to make "Custom made" bridges. Btw just as a disclaimer any custom design patterns you see on the island are not mine they are were done by different people. I have 8 villagers at the moment. So yeah let me know what you think and I hope this inspires people who are just looking for different simple designs that don't have a theme. DA-5280-7097-8721
Last update Quadratum is now completed. Of course Nook's Cranny is getting an upgrade and I have some areas where 2 more villager plots are needed but I am going to save them since I don't want to use them so soon. I think I am happy with what I made here. Let me know what you think DA-5280-7097-8721

GHn6ITzbEAA-hBW.jpeg

I recently updated my DA, I made some changes to the island since the last time I posted here. The island is (still) a Japanese style island and the DA is set around in early March still, just not with the muddy grass. All homes (including the villagers) are decorated. I left some items at the airport. Enjoy. :)
GHn6IT1awAAddQY.jpeg
GHn6IT7agAAUIBF.jpeg
GHQ3NydasAAHY3C.jpeg

Dream Adress: DA-8059-9874-8185

I don't have a theme going on, I just kinda put things where I feel like. Even if Isabelle keeps telling me I need to do more. *laughs nervously*

i have 4 islands. the dream addresses and ratings / themes are below.

britian - christmas - 5 star - DA 1791-0704-7618
canada - fair / outdoor theater / easter - 4 star - DA 2436-4933-0475
italy - fair / halloween - 4 star - DA 1605-7152-8498
spain - still working on it - DA 8683-8935-6409

IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3086.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg
IMG_3085.jpeg

DA: 2539-6117-8095

It’s a pretty chill town, no theme just a relaxing atmosphere. The island is built around a very large lake, so there’s lots of little islands to get from a to b! Come and have a look if you want a nice little stroll through a simple lakeside village, while the sun sets and the cherry blossoms bloom 😊

• Love
Reactions: Doo
View attachment 552248View attachment 552249View attachment 552250View attachment 552251

DA: 2539-6117-8095

It’s a pretty chill town, no theme just a relaxing atmosphere. The island is built around a very large lake, so there’s lots of little islands to get from a to b! Come and have a look if you want a nice little stroll through a simple lakeside village, while the sun sets and the cherry blossoms bloom 😊
really love your town! Doesn’t feel cluttered/hard to navigate, and the cozy little campsite/lake layout is perf. Out of interest, how come your house isn’t fully expanded? Your island is so thoroughly made it surprised me that you’re house wasn’t huge!

really love your town! Doesn’t feel cluttered/hard to navigate, and the cozy little campsite/lake layout is perf. Out of interest, how come your house isn’t fully expanded? Your island is so thoroughly made it surprised me that you’re house wasn’t huge!

Thank you! I’m really glad you enjoyed your visit. I’ve never fully upgraded the house in NH, I just prefer how the little one looks. Also I’m not huge on interior design so it’s easier for me to decorate a smaller space :)

Thanks again for visiting!

Back