• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

Lyman is thinking of moving. I'd like someone to hold him and then move him out again so I can re-invite him and upgrade his starter house. Willing to compensate for your time! <3

Edit: He's gone and will soon be back. Thanks nookazon discord c:

Last edited:
Could someone hold June for me?
I can hold June if you can hold Frobert for me.
Post automatically merged:

Lyman is thinking of moving. I'd like someone to hold him and then move him out again so I can re-invite him and upgrade his starter house. Willing to compensate for your time! <3
Could you hold onto Flo for me?

I can hold June if you can hold Frobert for me.

Could you hold onto Flo for me?

Unfortunately I don't think I can, my town is full and I am still looking for someone to invite and move out Lyman for myself

hi!! i let canberra leave, but im regretting it - realized the thing i dislike most about her is the basic interior, and i dont wanna lose both of my starters. i would be SO grateful if someone would be able to hold her for a day! i dont tt, but im assuming i could have her move into the plot she'll leave the next day? shes in boxes today, im in cest timezone. would totally be able to pay in bells/nmt for anyone willing to hold her for me!

eta - found someone on twitter to hold her for me! yay!

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to hold onto Poppy for me? She’s my favorite villager, but she still has her default house. I don’t time travel, so would someone be okay with holding onto her until I have a plot available to move her back in and then time travel her out? I can offer some NMT for your trouble :)

Would anyone be willing to hold onto Poppy for me? She’s my favorite villager, but she still has her default house. I don’t time travel, so would someone be okay with holding onto her until I have a plot available to move her back in and then time travel her out? I can offer some NMT for your trouble :)
I will do it! You can keep your nmt. Pm me please!!

Could someone hold on to Marina while I sort out moving some villagers around?
Too late, she stopped thinking about it. Didn't want to confirm her moving out until someone answered. I'mma Time Travel until someone else moves though.

Let's try again! Anyone wanna hold onto Ozzie for a bit?

Last edited:
@OiGuessWho I will once I get a plot! But dont confirm until i have one.

Would you hold on to Sherb for me? Or someone else can too.

@OiGuessWho I will once I get a plot! But dont confirm until i have one.

Would you hold on to Sherb for me? Or someone else can too.
Sorry, mate - I've managed to sort something else out elsewhere and forgot to mention. Ironically I'm looking for a Sherb to keep, or some other cute lazy villager. Unless you REALLY like Queenie?

Hi everyone. Will someone hold onto Mac for me? He's moving out unprompted. Must be some kind of glitch, as I never asked him to move out, in fact he never even spoke to me about it. Now he's in boxes and I only have the rest of today to save him. Anyone??

I want to restart my island! I need someone to hold onto Bones for me please?

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
Back