• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The out of context quotes thread

*Baby is hitting Earl in the head with a saucepan*
“Not the Momma! Not the Momma!”
“Do that one more time and a little dinosaur will learn how to fly.”
*Baby stops and breaks the fourth wall by staring at the viewer and thinking before hitting Earl again*
“Not theeeeeeeeee Momma!”
*Baby goes flying across the room and hits the wall and falls down before he sits up*
“Again!”

Warning: you are now in forbidden space.

Forbidden, schmur-schmidden. What are they gonna do, write a letter? Ooh, I’m so scared.

I’ve lost control of the ship!

Lost control of the ship?! *screams*

There. We can make these into spears.

And we can tie these caterpillars together to make bow strings for bows and arrows.

And we can use this machine gun to shoot them! *cocks the gun and starts firing*

Neither of us can get up when we get knocked on our back.

What? I’ve seen you get up off your back tons of times.

Those times I was slightly on my side.

I know the source of the greenhouse gases. But in my shame, I’ve kept it secret for 75 long years. Oh, it haunts my memory still. *pulls out a ray gun and aims it at his head*

Professor! No! Don’t do it!

Don’t do what? Don’t use this memory ray so I can remember what happened back then?

Back