The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I’m looking for perfect apples, pears and peaches. I can offer perfect cherries and oranges in return.
Ooh I'd be interested in trading for some perfect oranges! I have perfect pears and a few perfect peaches I can offer. c:

I’m still looking for perfect apples! I can offer perfect oranges or cherries in return. :)

I need perfect peaches and cherries, can give perfect oranges or pears in return (I cant give perfect apples i only have one sorry).

I need perfect peaches and cherries, can give perfect oranges or pears in return (I cant give perfect apples i only have one sorry).
I can trade you perfect peaches for either oranges or pears (I need both) I'll send you a PM

I've added you and opened.
Feel free to come grab it at my gate.
I'll be away from the game.

Hi, I have a couple perfect cherries and would like to trade for peach or pear. I can’t even remember if I ever visited another town online so would like to take the chance to do so at the same time. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I can give a cherry in exchange for pear if you’re free today!

Last edited:
Ready! My FC 3582-9423-5501.
Can we maybe trade a whole basket?

Unfortunately I haven’t harvested enough and just have the one atm, sorry. But will come over now!

ETA - added you, let me know when your gate’s open (maybe have to go back to your friends list first).

Back