Yoshi Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Welcome to my Island Journal! This will be the main source of info regarding my island. It isn't very far along yet, but I hope you'll check out the journal often! I will try and set up each entry like a tale from a book, as I'll also be entering it in New Year, New Horizons. Without further ado, Let's Begin!

Quick side note, I can't use pictures because I do not know how to transfer pictures from my Switch memory to a computer (no SD card)

Day 0.
Today was the day that I decided to take the plunge and apply for Nook Inc's Deserted Island Getaway Package. Was I nervous? Yes. However, I was also very excited about starting life over. At the counter, I was greeted by two little raccoons. I was shocked by this. ("are these the owner's pets?") I wondered. Then, they began talking. "Welcome!" "We are so excited to have you here!" ...have you here!" I was left at a loss for words. "Oh, please forgive us! we need to introduce ourselves! I'm Timmy!" The older raccoon said. "And I'm his brother, Tommy!" the younger one said. "We'll be flying with you to help you get settled. Think of us as partners." Timmy said. "O-OK", I said, still shocked. "Now, we need to look up your application. Can we have your name and birthday?" Tommy asked. "Sure thing! Here's my passport!" I replied, now used to the talking 'coons. I handed over my passport and waited for verification. "Ah, yes, here you are!" Timmy exclaimed. "Now, may we have your picture? We need it for your records." "Yes, you may." I replied. They took my picture, and that was that. We were now onto the next phase. Timmy asked me, "What hemisphere do you live in? We want to ensure your island life is as close to your original life as possible." I replied, "I live in the Northern Hemisphere." "That's great! Thanks!" Tommy replied. "You are most welcome." I replied. Next, the 2 raccoons had me select from 4 deserted islands. "Do any of these strike your fancy? ...fancy?" Timmy asked me. "Hmm..." I pondered the selection for a while until I selected the top left option. "That one!" I said, pointing at it. "Excellent choice!" Tommy said. "My brother and I can't wait to show it off to you!" Timmy said. Before we left, they had one final question, but it was rhetorical, so I'll skip it. An announcement rang out, saying that the flight for the package is ready for boarding. "Ah, perfect timing! C'mon, let's board together!" the raccoons said in unison. "OK!" I said, and I followed them to the plane. I'll write more after the plane lands and my first day on the island ends.

Hey,
You can send them to your phone then to computer (if u have both)
Anyway, when viewing pic press a and press send to smart device. If video can only do one if pics can do ten at once. Scan first we code. Then when it connects do second. It’ll take u to a website. Then for each photo, download them to your device then save them. Then u can put on computer! If any trouble let me know!
Can’t wait to see more of the journal!

Day 1.
I have reached the island! I had enjoyed the view from the plane window for awhile, but quickly fell asleep. I was jolted awake by the sound of the seaplane landing. "We're here!" the pilot said. "Watch your step on the way down." he warned us. "Don't worry, I will!" I replied. I stepped off the plane and stood next to a koala and a bear cub, who must've also signed up for the package. I had heard of a relative of mine going by the name of Dodie once had an island of her own, but it, along with her and it's residents, disappeared without a trace. I was hopeful that I wouldn't meet the same fate. The raccoons from earlier said to follow them to the plaza for the welcoming ceremony. I followed them and was greeted by another raccoon, but this one was bigger than the other two. "Hello everyone! My name is Tom Nook, and I'm pleased to see you decided to take the plunge and apply for my package!" the big raccoon said. Everyone was here, so we began selecting spots for our tents. I took mine from Tommy, and I placed it on a beach. While heading back to the plaza, I ran into the bear cub. "Hello! I'm Tammy! Can you help me find a place for my tent? I threw a stick and it landed here. OK, I know I could only throw it so far, but I like this!" I agreed to help her out, and I placed her tent near the beach. I did the same for the koala, who introduced himself as Lyman. After we all made it back to the plaza, Tom had us gather materials for the aforementioned party. Tom and I took care of campfire and refreshment materials, while everyone else cleaned the plaza. After Tom confirmed that the oranges on this island were genuine, I handed him 6 of them along with 10 sticks. When the party started, Tom asked us what we should name this island. I decided on Valencia, and everyone else liked it, so we rolled with my name. Tom then proceeded to make me Resident Representative of the island, which wasn't mentioned in the brochure for the package. I went with it to not upset anyone. After weeding the entire island (mostly), I took my camping cot from Nook and placed it in my tent, with a lantern to act as a nightlight, and a radio to play music. See you tomorrow!

Day 2.
I was awakened by Tom Nook at my doorstep. "Hello, Acerein, you awake? Oh, I hope I haven't abruptly awoken you. I have something to discuss with you, so please come out!" Yawning, I got dressed and stepped outside. "Oh, hello!" Nook greeted. "Sleep well?" he inquired. "Yes, I did!" I replied. "Good, good! Now, here's your NookPhone." he said, and handed me a phone, which I welcomed since I forgot mine. After he explained everything and gave me my bill and an alternate currency, he turned me loose. I saw Tammy, so I talked to her. "Yo, Acerein! Thanks for the help yesterday! I have a DIY recipe for you, so here you go!" she handed me a card with an acorn on it. After saying thanks, I talked to Lyman, and he gave me a hat. I put it on to please him, and earned a few Nook Miles. I went to talk to Nook, and he taught me how to DIY. After crafting tools and an umbrella, I noticed it was getting late, so I went home and crawled into bed. See you tomorrow!

Back