• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling Together Rescue and Babysitting Services [Moving: Rudy]

this is kinda weird- but would you be willing to take francine from my cycling town? she's one of my favorite villagers and i honestly don't think anyone's going to take her, she's been available for four hours or so. if you could, i would be eternally grateful!

this is kinda weird- but would you be willing to take francine from my cycling town? she's one of my favorite villagers and i honestly don't think anyone's going to take her, she's been available for four hours or so. if you could, i would be eternally grateful!

Ooooh! I'd love to, she's fantastic, but I'm traveling right now and won't be back till Monday morning :~( If she happens to still be here, I can pick her up then...?

Ooooh! I'd love to, she's fantastic, but I'm traveling right now and won't be back till Monday morning :~( If she happens to still be here, I can pick her up then...?

ah then i don't know, she's in my cycling town XD if i have any villagers then that don't have a home, i'll definitely come to you!

Hey! I was wondering if you could take Twiggy off of my hands? She is just so cute and amazing, but I'm currently looking forward to adopting a villager soon.

Hey! I was wondering if you could take Twiggy off of my hands? She is just so cute and amazing, but I'm currently looking forward to adopting a villager soon.

Awwww! She is so cute! Surely I can :~)

EDIT: I'd adopt her in Puwa, which is the second FC in my sig!

Last edited:
Awwww! She is so cute! Surely I can :~)

EDIT: I'd adopt her in Puwa, which is the second FC in my sig!

Awesome! I'll add you right away. Also, would Apple be available for adoption? I just really love hamsters, so I wouldn't mind having her with me :)

FC:1461-6262-2263

Back