Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [May 27th] [S/T] 2024 Ordered House Set (Yellow の) | DT/LF Red Heart Balloon after Mar 21st ❤️🌈

I would be interested in selling my Blue Balloon and maaayyyybe my lily of the valley--do you know what TBT offers you'd make for each of those? I see both are listed as 1.5k-3k on the tier list, but that's a broad range and I'm definitely not knowledgeable about collectible trading.

I would be interested in selling my Blue Balloon and maaayyyybe my lily of the valley--do you know what TBT offers you'd make for each of those? I see both are listed as 1.5k-3k on the tier list, but that's a broad range and I'm definitely not knowledgeable about collectible trading.
Hiya! c: Even though they're currently a bit higher in the tierlist, ideally I'd be hoping for a price around ~1k for the Blue Balloon. It's a lower priority for me and I was recently able to get the Red, Orange, and Green Balloons for about 750 each, and I've seen a few Blue Balloons sell for 800-1.2k recently-ish, so that's probably the range I'd most likely buy in!

As for the Lily of the Valley, I've mainly seen it sell for around ~1.5k-2k. It's my fave IRL flower and a super pretty collectible, so I'd be happy to buy on the higher end of that range or a little over tbh coughcough if you decide to sell! Absolutely no pressure if not though.

Hiya! c: Even though they're currently a bit higher in the tierlist, ideally I'd be hoping for a price around ~1k for the Blue Balloon. It's a lower priority for me and I was recently able to get the Red, Orange, and Green Balloons for about 750 each, and I've seen a few Blue Balloons sell for 800-1.2k recently-ish, so that's probably the range I'd most likely buy in!

As for the Lily of the Valley, I've mainly seen it sell for around ~1.5k-2k. It's my fave IRL flower and a super pretty collectible, so I'd be happy to buy on the higher end of that range or a little over tbh coughcough if you decide to sell! Absolutely no pressure if not though.

I need a little more time to think about the Lily of the valley, but I would be willing to do a flat 1k for the blue balloon if that works for you!

I need a little more time to think about the Lily of the valley, but I would be willing to do a flat 1k for the blue balloon if that works for you!
Yeah, that works! ^^ No message is fine with me, I'll send the tbt on over!

Back