IMG_1494.png
IMG_1495.png
IMG_1502.png
IMG_1503.png
IMG_1498.png
IMG_1514.png
- will trade below for these)

Also just trying to date trade my flea👉👈 I need a newer one

Selling everything else please help me unburden myself .
IMG_1383.jpeg

IMG_1512.jpeg

IMG_7335.jpeg

IMG_7334.jpeg
IMG_1525.jpeg

IMG_7219.jpeg
IMG_7538.jpeg
IMG_7539.jpeg
IMG_7540.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg
IMG_7331.jpeg
IMG_7332.jpeg
593.png
ty @Foreverfox !<3
IMG_1499.png
ty @micat !!<3

Last edited:
would you accept anything here for the chao egg? iirc they're around 1.5kish, i'd be willing to trade the angel potion if you were interested

would you accept anything here for the chao egg? iirc they're around 1.5kish, i'd be willing to trade the angel potion if you were interested
hmm as of rn i don’t see anything i’d want but i’ll let you know if that changes!
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I have a love potion I'd be willing to trade for your final boss feather if you're interested!
hey there i’m definitely interested lmk! 🖤

Hi! I’m interested in your Chao egg 😊 I have 1.7k tbt right now, but I’m still awaiting a commission payment. Once that comes in I’d be down to pay 2k in total.

Hi! I’m interested in your Chao egg 😊 I have 1.7k tbt right now, but I’m still awaiting a commission payment. Once that comes in I’d be down to pay 2k in total.
hey, i’m def considering! would it be ok if i contact you in a few days to see if you’re still interested? i’m just not in a rush to sell and i’m curious to see if i can get any trade offers first.

hey, i’m def considering! would it be ok if i contact you in a few days to see if you’re still interested? i’m just not in a rush to sell and i’m curious to see if i can get any trade offers first.
Sure, no problem!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rip
Would 75 - 125 TBT work for one if the chocolate cakes?
Also would 100 - 125 work for Ruby?
Thank You so much!

Would 75 - 125 TBT work for one if the chocolate cakes?
Also would 100 - 125 work for Ruby?
Thank You so much!
hi ty for your message, i’m so sorry to be annoying but i think i’m actually gonna hold onto my chocolate cakes for now, HOWEVER if i decide to let them go i’ll lyk [:

as for ruby, i’m hoping to get a bit more atm since i’m hesitant to part with her <\3

hi ty for your message, i’m so sorry to be annoying but i think i’m actually gonna hold onto my chocolate cakes for now, HOWEVER if i decide to let them go i’ll lyk [:

as for ruby, i’m hoping to get a bit more atm since i’m hesitant to part with her <\3
Oh its not at annoying at all! Thank you for considering!! The most I can offer for Ruby at the moment is 250! If thats a no thats oki! Thank you for considering everything!
Edit: Im okay for now! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back