• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turnip Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time participating in a turnip event! Hope I don't end up flopping 🤔

I didn't participate in the last turnip event, so I might as well give it a go this time!

Got my stonk turnip!

Now to agonize over whether the pattern will spike early, spike twice, follow a similar pattern as the previous market, be completely different, spike the first day and then gradually fall, killing my dreams of turnip profit glory....or rally right at the end, making me regret panic-selling during the first mild rise....

Got my stonk turnip!

Now to agonize over whether the pattern will spike early, spike twice, follow a similar pattern as the previous market, be completely different, spike the first day and then gradually fall, killing my dreams of turnip profit glory....or rally right at the end, making me regret panic-selling during the first mild rise....
I'd imagine anything's better than waiting until it's less than 99.

Last time there was a late spike, good profits if you held.

But knowing how tricksy.... I might sell early this time and call it "good enough".
This is my first event doing turnips and also the first time I ever heard of this event so I'm sure you know more about it than me. I'm just taking the 'eh whatever approach' lol

This is my first event doing turnips and also the first time I ever heard of this event so I'm sure you know more about it than me. I'm just taking the 'eh whatever approach' lol

I think none of us know, haha. Just when we think we do, we'll be surprised. And maybe not in a good way! 🤣

Last time I made out ok. Hope to do the same this time around!

I'm back to get punched in the face again try my hand at the stalk market once again.

I burned myself pretty badly on the last turnip event because I forgot to sell at the peak before it swapped the final time.

Here's hoping for a better outcome this time.

I bought one but I'm definitely not a gambler, I know I will sell it for little profit.. Unless we are just losing.

I'll probably play it like I did during Halloween and sell the first time it gets over double or +150%. I didn't win the max possible with that strategy but I was still really happy with my profits.
I also wish we could keep the white turnip as a collectible aaaa

i like to consider myself a turnip expert after the NFT incident 😌 SATOSHI. COME BACK!!!

I didn't make profit back then but this time will be different. trust me guys

i skipped the last turnip event because i'm not a gambler At All asdghjk, but i am very tempted to give it at least one go this time 👀 will have to decide in the next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back