• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling ☆☆Valinor Amiibo Cycling - All Amiibos Available!☆☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

airpeaches

wee one
Bells
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Yellow Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (205) +

☆☆Valinor Amiibo Cycling☆☆
♡ Cycling hours (flexible; EST)
Weekends 10am to 9pm
Weekdays 6pm to 10pm

☆ Requests can be made at any time, my hours are only for the times I am able to fulfill the orders☆
Also, feel free to DM me your order rather than post it here in the thread. You can also reach me through discord at "ppercy."

◇ Availablity ◇

♡ All Animal Crossing Villagers from Series 1 through 5
☆The Welcome Amiibo series

Listed below are a few exceptions:

Sanrio Villagers can't be traded!

Permanent Island Villagers are: Lily, Zucker, Cube, Dotty, and Octavian! I cannot get you these villagers!

All villagers are a flat fee of 25tbt

¤PLEASE be ready for your villager on the day your plot is available as requested.

☆Please understand that last minute, same-day requests may take a little longer to fulfill.

Islander from Island Name:
Requested Villager(s):
Day Plot is Available:
(e.g. "Today," "August 19th", etc.)
Time zone:
Best time of day to contact you:
TBT price:
Any other notes/comments/requests:

Last edited:
Islander from Island Name: Angel from Heaven
Requested Villager(s): Stitches
Date slot(s): Friday, August 7th
Time zone: EST
Best time of day to contact you: Anytime!

Islander from Island Name: Felix from Andromeda
Requested Villager(s): Poppy
Date slot(s): August 6th
Time zone: CDT
Best time of day to contact you: 6pm-8am (but any time works of asked)
Any other notes/comments/requests: I can’t time travel so I’d only have the 24 hour period, I’m more than willing be online whenever you need me though :)

Last edited:
Islander from Island Name: Felix from Andromeda
Requested Villager(s): Poppy
Date slot(s): August 6th
Time zone: CDT
Best time of day to contact you: 6pm-8am (but any time works of asked)
Any other notes/comments/requests: I can’t time travel so I’d only have the 24 hour period, I’m more than willing be online whenever you need me though :)
Added you to a slot! Those times work for me just fine, so I'll let you know when she's ready tomorrow. 😊

Islander from Island Name: Ilana
Requested Villager(s): Yuka
Date slot(s): I'm currently TT'd to June 11th, open plot will be tomorrow. I can keep the date the same until you're ready :)
Best time of day to contact you: 12pm - 12am

Islander from Island Name: Ilana
Requested Villager(s): Yuka
Date slot(s): I'm currently TT'd to June 11th, open plot will be tomorrow. I can keep the date the same until you're ready :)
Best time of day to contact you: 12pm - 12am
So would you like me to put you down for a slot tomorrow? I'm not super busy so I can do it for you then if you'd like!

So would you like me to put you down for a slot tomorrow? I'm not super busy so I can do it for you then if you'd like!
That would be perfect, thank you so much! Should I send the payment now or tomorrow?
I ended up getting Yuka on Nookazon so I'm all set!

Last edited:
Islander from Island Name: CalQueena from Pururu Den
Requested Villager(s): Roald
Date slot(s): uhm maybe August 10
Time zone: WIB (UTC+7)
Best time of day to contact you: 1pm- 5pm (It depends)
Any other notes/comments/requests: I'm also going to giveaway a villager so Roald can come, I don't know how long will that take..I might just void them if it take too long

Islander from Island Name: ember
Requested Villager(s): Bluebear
Date slot(s): 8 August
Time zone: Aest
Best time of day to contact you: I am available now for another 20 mins otherwise from 7am aest time tomorrow onwards
Any other notes/comments/requests:

Islander from Island Name: CalQueena from Pururu Den
Requested Villager(s): Roald
Date slot(s): uhm maybe August 10
Time zone: WIB (UTC+7)
Best time of day to contact you: 1pm- 5pm (It depends)
Any other notes/comments/requests: I'm also going to giveaway a villager so Roald can come, I don't know how long will that take..I might just void them if it take too long
That's fine! I'll put you down and if you end up needing an extra day to get rid of the villager just lmk ☺

☆ Genji has been replaced with Cube as a permanent villager, so Genji is now available! ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back