• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Your Favorite AC:NL Reaction?

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Island
Lawai'i
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
In my humble opinion, you literally cannot beat the Shrunk Funk Shuffle. I like the clap too, tho. What's your fav? Any that you use particularly often?

I agree with Jacob that you literally cannot beat the Shrunk Funk Shuffle

I often use the chuckle one. You know, the half-laughing one, whatever it's called. 'Cause I'm always spittin' clever remarks and cheeky ****, fellas! 😏 The mischievous one too. That one's somewhat cute in my opinion. Perhaps I just admire the fiendish. 😈🙏 Wish I could do that emote in real life: have a spark fly across my face and a purple shadow. 😁

I like the laughing one! It makes my character look like a big jerk but also not at the same time ... hmm..

I like that little chuckle with the three lines and the sparkle!
It's a lil devious, a lil cute

I like the nod reaction the best and I use it the most. I love the animations that special NPCs do as well, like Wisp's spin out of the lamp and Pave's dance moves.

Showmanship.

I had such a sense of pride the first time I saw it after designing a room. I didn't know how or why exactly it activated, but from then on I never felt a room was good enough unless I did the animation after working on it!

I was SO excited when Shrunk gave it to me, for whatever reason I thought it was exclusive to the moment after you organize a room. Luckily my ability to do it anytime didn't make me less happy to see it the og way :)

shrunk funk shuffle is truly unbeatable, but i find myself using joy and mistaken a lot lol.

The Shrunk Funk Shuffle beats them all, I can’t believe they didn’t add it to New Horizons

I love reactions! They have been such a cute addition since I belieeeeve City Folk. I really love the jokes in New Leaf and New Horizons as they really added more to communication and photos!

My personal favorites are..
Flourish ⭐
Delight 👏
Gleeful 🎶
and Day Dreaming! 💭

I like the "Disinterested" one, it was one of the four I always kept with me back in City Folk!

It's the one with a little breeze blowing a leaf by your character, who has a ._. face, I always found it really funny

gleeful is my all time favorite its cute i love the music notes ♪

My favorite is definitely the Shrunk Funk Shuffle, nothing beats shuffling with my villagers. I also like Joy and Flourish.

I like the same reactions (clap and Shrunk Funk Shuffle).
I use the clap one a lot, and also Glee
1714681275535.png
, and Sunniness
1714681320706.png

The Shrunk Funk Shuffle beats them all, I can’t believe they didn’t add it to New Horizons
yeah ikr, I guess it’s because Dr. Shrunk doesn’t exist in NH 😔

favourites are:
1714726671798.png
love
1714726997869.png
gleeful
1714726661237.png
mistaken
1714726918713.png
curiosity

and ofc the shrunk funk shuffle. the name of the reaction is giving groovy too

Back