• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favorite holiday/event?

Snowesque

Bells
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Violet
Mine is Halloween! I always thought it was cool seeing Jack and the spooky theme around it.

Based on how ACNL does it, I like Halloween and Thanksgiving the most. You get to visit random villagers to collect something to them, and you can give them to the holiday mascot for some special items.

It's either Halloween or Christmas for me.
Both require you to really know your villagers, which is nice! Plus, I love Jack and Jingle!

cherry blossom week is my favorite. i always leave my town during that period for the pink trees. otherwise i enjoy toy day and new year's eve cause of the fireworks.

toy day!! the glowing lights on the cedar trees and music are real cute. villagers' reactions are groovy too ofc ;u;

I love Halloween, Toy Day and April's Fools, the interactions with villagers on these holidays are really fun.

Back