• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your favorite weather? (IRL)

I love when it's warm and overcast outside, I don't mind rain but just give me a warm and cloudy day and I am a happy camper 🥰

I just love rain… a lot… I even love walking in the rain as long as it isn’t too high…

I guess it’s like white noise for my overthinking? And many times it’s been relief from unliveable heat.

personally i like it when it's sunny and warm. maybe it's cause where i live we already get enough rain and snow so i don't like those kinds of weather anymore.

I’m going to sound a very stereotypical Oregonian, but it’s overcast with some rain here and there around 60 degrees. Where I grew up that was the weather most days for several months of the year and it’s what feels comfortable and familiar. Until recently I felt very weird whenever it was sunny for more than a few days at time. There few feelings better hearing the rain land on the roof and you’re just using the computer, reading a book, or trying to fall asleep.

My favorite kind of weather is cloudy skies with a cool breeze. ☁️ Not too fond of the bright sun and given my sense of fashion, colder temperatures work best for me. 👔 I also like the rain. It can be quite poetic and while often times invokes a somber mood, it can be inspiring nonetheless. 🌧️

Nitrous Oxide, laughing gas:
The clouds of giggles you can has.
I'll make tickles trickle down,
your sides, your back and all around.

My jokes are lightning,
my voice is the thunder.
My fingers so nimble,
they'll get you right under:
HERE... THERE...
EVERY... WHERE...
The forecast is tickles,
you BETTER surrender!