• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who is your favourite of the new villagers?

Favourite new villager?

• Total voters

Verecund

Bells
Planet Glow Wand
Space Whale Plush
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Dino Plush
Prismatic Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Aurora Sky
Kaleidoclover
Rad Feather
Mint
There was a poll asking everyone's favourite new villager when NH released, so I thought I'd make one for this new batch of villagers! Out of the eight new villagers being added, who is your favourite? I'm guessing Shino will be the most popular but I'm curious to see how they all compare! Personally, I think my favourite so far is Ione; I love space themed stuff, the squirrels are my favourite species, and she looks really cool! (Plus she looks awesome wearing the astro dress!) I'm really liking Sasha and Shino as well.

xeb8pkz.png

I would have added the returning villagers to the poll as well, but unfortunately there was a limit of 14 options and I didn't want to have to combine any. But if you have any favourites out of those, feel free to mention them, too!

It is very close to a 3 way tie between Shino, Marlo, and Ione.
But I'm going to have to pick Ione, I'm a sucker for the stars.

Shino! The shriek I made when she first appeared on-screen, my god. I don't know who I'll have to get rid of yet to fit her into my island, but out of all the new villagers, she's my must-have. Also, as much as I love the cute bangs/bobs on a lot of female villagers, I really like that she doesn't have that.
Petri's probably my second favorite, and Ione is really pretty too. I think all the new villagers have a certain charm to them, really, but... I don't have room for that many ahaha.

I love most of these. It's a hard choice between Shino and Tiansheng. I love Sasha and Quinn a lot too.

For me:
Ione > Shino > Sasha > Marlo > Cephalobot > Tiansheng = Quinn > Petri

Ione is perfect. Blue, starry tail, what more could I want? Shino just looks really cool. I like her horns and eyes. Sasha is super cute with her minty fur and big eyes. Marlo didn't catch my attention at first, but he has a unique look. Cephalobot is a robotic octopus. Enough said. I guess Tiansheng is a reference to the monkey king, Sun Wukong? I think Quinn looks cools, and purple is one of my favorite colors. For Petri, I like his ears, and the fact that he appears to be a scientist. His name is Petri after all.

As with the existing villagers, I won’t really know until I’m able to interact with them. Some look more promising than others, though

based solely on looks I would definitely like either Sasha or Shino the most. but since I can only choose one for the poll, I voted Shino just because her look is more unique with the devilish horns. I do really adore Sasha’s bangs though.

I’m loving Sasha, Ione, and Tiansheng. The others are fine, but I won’t go out of my way for them. A little relieved I don’t adore Shino since they’re shaping up to be the hardest to get.

Marlo. He's the only one my brain's already spinning a truck-load of backstories for.

Center-parted hair, thick brows, eyes full of disdain and skepticism, showy tiny black shades, and he's as black and white as a panda. Yep. I want him.

I'm thinking he's Soleil's long-lost half brother. No, they don't get along. 😁🤪

Been crying over how adorable Sasha is since the Direct aired and I’m still crazy over her. 😭

Back