• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gallery X10's Designs&Costumes / Requests: Semi-open

Pattern Source
Self

X10Rinne

Able Sisters Part-timer
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Cherry (Fruit)
White Lily
White Rose
Daisy Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (10) +
About:

With the old clothing slots maxed and 50 new slots to play with, I decided it was about time I made a gallery for some of my favorites!

Thread will be updated with old outfits as I set up photo studio sets for them, and new designs as I come up with them!

Current Project: Sylvanian Families 🐰

I design & sew custom clothes for Sylvanian Family dolls in real life, and am working on recreating some of the dolls' official outfits in ACNH!

Newest 3. Vivian / Caramel Dog Mother

Vivian all-in-one 2.png

Others
Terry all-in-one.png
Freya all-in-one.png

About Requests: Currently Open!
While this is primarily a gallery for my designs, I'm lowkey open to taking requests for
wishlist
/ art offers.

Last edited:
All set up for now! I will gradually add more photos, but for now, here's a
little about me and my island!

2020040217234100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Rep: リンネ (Rinne) / character is feminine a lot, but player is male
Island: ラテアー島 (Latear) / Region: North (Japan) / Cherries & Anemone

Main Aesthetics: Fairy tale, Mermaid/Marine, Elegant

:eek: these are all so cute!! i used to be obsessed with the sylvanian family dolls omg.

:eek: these are all so cute!! i used to be obsessed with the sylvanian family dolls omg.
Thank you! I've been collecting them lately to decorate my teleworking space, and thought they'd look really cute on my ac villagers if they'll wear them. Fingers crossed!
Post automatically merged:

Adding a few old designs! These three are original outfits inspired by the game Twisted Wonderland.

Ramshackle: Based on Ramshackle Dorm and Grim
Onboro all-in-one 2.png

Wanderlost: Based on Heartslabyul dorm & Riddle's overblot
Wonderlost all-in-one.png

EBI: Ebi. Based on the MC (fanmark 🦐), and as many crimes against fashion as I could possibly commit.

Ebi all-in-one.png

Last edited:
Olivia wore the Freya dress! So naturally I took a million photos. These two are my favorites! 🥰

olivia 2021-03-31.png

Koyoi Reimei tbt.png

Made a new outfit! It's one of the outfits worn by Hoshiumi Koyoi in Ensemble Girls, and perfect for spring 🌸

Back