• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your thoughts on socks

You like socs?

• Total voters
really depends on the day, I used to really hate socks but now I can't really walk around without them, hate getting my feet dirty. depends on the socks too, wearin' pumas rn, they're a little big:(

Can't live without em lol !! I wear them generally all the time, except in the summer I'm less likely too because I'm barefoot outside more often. Beach and whatnot. Although, I have been known to wear socks and sneakers on the beach if I know I'm going out right afterwords, I prefer not to wear flip flops at restaurants, bars or stores or anything

unless the shoes are made to be worn without socks (like crocs) I always wear socks when wearing shoes. Your shoes will stink otherwise even if you don't notice, other people will...
In the house i like to wear socks only because my feet are often cold, and it sucks when my dogs step on my feet.
Outside I prefer to be barefoot, but not in the same yard as my dogs poop.

Depends on the time of the year. When I sleep during late spring-early fall I either kick them off in my sleep or they already are off. During the colder seasons they tend to stay on. I also need to wear shoes and boots at my places of work or wherever and it'd be better to wear socks then to go barefoot in the shoes. That's how you get infections.

i like wearing fluffy socks indoors if it's cold!! i walk barefoot indoors most of the time. i don't wear socks when i go to sleep since i do be pretty cozy enough without them. i wear socks with all of my shoes

I like wearing socks depending on where I am. At home, inside I prefer no socks on, though right now I have to wear a foot brace when I sleep, so I need to wear a sock on that foot. I’ve tried sleeping with socks on but I’d always end up taking them off.

Back