Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Aren't you still safe as long as doctor is hidden?
Post automatically merged:

I am a HUGE busser as mafia. I won a game once by bussing my entire team within the first three nights

Let me cope that doc targetted me yesterday, I'm tired. I was originally going to share my thoughts log once I hit graveyard chat but I swear I think it would be longer than the entire maf chats at this point.

I would enjoy being maf partners with you.

So my thoughts after yesterday and posts today:

Regarding Dolby/Frosty:
- I am so glad Dolby was mafia
- I am sorry for not believing, but Dolby just seemed like a good strong town candidate to me. By the EOD when various players helped me talk through some logic, I was on board, but still honestly thought he was gonna flip town. Frosty getting aggressive just took me by surprise, and I thought there had to be deeper meaning.

Regarding reads:
- I am leaning away from unravel, slowly. I am still keeping my eye on her, but her behaviour is slowly becoming more town-like in my eyes.
- For awhile, mog's appeal to town seemed pro-town to me. But after ALL of yesterday, it is honestly annoying how little contribution there is. My mini-theory on mog is: came out strong at the very start of D1. I called her out immediately, so ever since then she has been playing quieter and more cautious (to avoid raising suspicion). I am had moments yesterday where I leaned mog town, but I am back to mog mafia.
- I wanna see lots of content from radical6 today, since they were not very active yesterday near EOD. I think they've had pretty decent reads most of the game, but they feel to accurate for the limited amount she has been posting. I feel the same way about annika, except annika does not seem like they are intentional trying to play safe, which radical6 seems to in my eyes.
- Probably still an AFK/noob mafia within lily/yoshi. Also, I'm glad we have EnderWiggin. Most of us were reading ShinyDungeoneer as town (despite some pretty heinous takes tbh), so it'll be interested to see what reads he comes out with.
- I can see the volt sus, I am 90% sure I made the same call somewhere in D1, about his reads being so spot on that it felt like pocket. But maybe I am confusing. I would like to do an ISO on him today (tomorrow IRL).
- And just for fun, does anyone else see the potential for a deepwolf ribbit who instantly realized D2 that Frosty was cop and sheeped the Dolby push incredibly hard since she knew he was going down anyway? Plus the Dolby push on ribbit could have potentially been bussing. Very unlikely but I'm just throwing it out there that nobody is safe :lemon:

Regarding thread state:
- It would be nice if there was less to read and keep up with. I really like longer form posts instead of 100 mini posts. I am going to be trying to have less one-liner back and forth since it feels pretty unproductive to me anyway. But if it's necessary I will obviously participate.

let me get the timeline straight in a bit but town!trundle makes a lot of sense for dolby's case on ribbit because i think trundle made his case before dolby
(at this point i think trundle dispelling zinnia's wagon is just NAI he was just personaly invested on unravel regardless of alignment the same way dolby was invested on ribbit. that corroborates with the notion that zinnia's wagon wasnt mafia driven and just served as a smokescreen)
i just personally think d1 wagons were v/v/w but dolby/mog can have similiar reasoning

I forgot to mention TN4U but I've had him as noob mafia all game. At this point though I wanna re-read and see how his ISO looks in the light of Dolby exposed.

trundle, i am a noob at mafia games. im not trying to be afk. im doing my best to play the game.

im glad dolby is gone.

trundle, i am a noob at mafia games. im not trying to be afk. im doing my best to play the game.

im glad dolby is gone.
Yeah, sorry. I just mean you don’t really contribute your reads to the thread. But that’s ok! I know you’re new and all.

By the way, one final note before I get off for the night:

I know EnderWiggin hasn't posted yet, but I'm sort of anxious to see what they have to say in regards to the current state of the game as it stands. We've already blown the previous mafia game out of the water in terms of page count, and it's only day 3!

Ender, If you're reading this, good luck sifting through all the posts. You're gonna need it!

i am back

ping me again volt on your iso sorry

and also trundle, i did not instantly know frosty was cop. but i did instantly know it was not a mafia play

So my thoughts after yesterday and posts today:

Regarding Dolby/Frosty:
- I am so glad Dolby was mafia
- I am sorry for not believing, but Dolby just seemed like a good strong town candidate to me. By the EOD when various players helped me talk through some logic, I was on board, but still honestly thought he was gonna flip town. Frosty getting aggressive just took me by surprise, and I thought there had to be deeper meaning.

Regarding reads:
- I am leaning away from unravel, slowly. I am still keeping my eye on her, but her behaviour is slowly becoming more town-like in my eyes.
- For awhile, mog's appeal to town seemed pro-town to me. But after ALL of yesterday, it is honestly annoying how little contribution there is. My mini-theory on mog is: came out strong at the very start of D1. I called her out immediately, so ever since then she has been playing quieter and more cautious (to avoid raising suspicion). I am had moments yesterday where I leaned mog town, but I am back to mog mafia.
- I wanna see lots of content from radical6 today, since they were not very active yesterday near EOD. I think they've had pretty decent reads most of the game, but they feel to accurate for the limited amount she has been posting. I feel the same way about annika, except annika does not seem like they are intentional trying to play safe, which radical6 seems to in my eyes.
- Probably still an AFK/noob mafia within lily/yoshi. Also, I'm glad we have EnderWiggin. Most of us were reading ShinyDungeoneer as town (despite some pretty heinous takes tbh), so it'll be interested to see what reads he comes out with.
- I can see the volt sus, I am 90% sure I made the same call somewhere in D1, about his reads being so spot on that it felt like pocket. But maybe I am confusing. I would like to do an ISO on him today (tomorrow IRL).
- And just for fun, does anyone else see the potential for a deepwolf ribbit who instantly realized D2 that Frosty was cop and sheeped the Dolby push incredibly hard since she knew he was going down anyway? Plus the Dolby push on ribbit could have potentially been bussing. Very unlikely but I'm just throwing it out there that nobody is safe :lemon:

Regarding thread state:
- It would be nice if there was less to read and keep up with. I really like longer form posts instead of 100 mini posts. I am going to be trying to have less one-liner back and forth since it feels pretty unproductive to me anyway. But if it's necessary I will obviously participate.
annika is raw and thats whats good abt her slot, specially in constrast with radical. the thing is that she appears when its convinient, but i think i felt the exact same way last game lol. also jacob had her as a town, and his slot flipped green so.
i feel like i barely remember anything from radical, but they would usually point a lot of things that several people had already done in their posts? i need to revisit the rad/frosty shenaningan
at last no use tinfoiling ribbit rn methinks

Back