• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i dont mean to sound like ur average tbt mom but im 30 and have a (stressful) full time job etc so i never will be a very active person im sry , ive always been found sus for not posting much but i refuse to change : ))

trundle is an experienced (and big ego) player , it wouldnt surprise me at all if he and him dolby were teamed together , its meant to look too obvious but i dont think that it is , dolby threw him under on purpose so hed avoid suspicion , i also agree with whoever said he was trying to bait the det by asking them to check him - gf (and not the good kind) vibes if there ever was any , trundle didnt seem to ever rly push dolby and dolby was p consistent with trundle . also i literally have said im a defensive player from the start and ur the one who pushed an unfair (mini) wagon on me so obv it doesnt sit right w me

also to keep trundle happy since he thinks im obsessed with him i still dont trust annika or tn4u either

now im going back to watch bridgerton ty

@ribbitribbon are you sure zinnia was OMGSUSing?
if i understood you, you said zinnia was wolfleaning who called her wolf, but at this point it was you, dolby, frosty and tn4u. havent found annikas post abt the matter
i can see your point just bc zinnia is unsure abt me, considering i was defending her at that point. but even that seems like a stretch

i guess frosty occlusion makes sense since zinnia thought it was a joke
funny thing abt this response though is that it has a scent of tmi. like i feel like she talks abt frosty with the assumption frosty is town

oh i guess this is what ribbit was talking but my point still stands bc the first post is more meaningful since it's the point zinnia got more heat
there isnt any development on the sus on me besides just agreeing with a very NAI statement i made. @Zinnia. is there anything specific i have done to go up on ur reads?
also not much reasoning for tn4u and trundle. i asked abt those already though, so just gotta be patient lol i dont think im being sheeped by her but anyhow i think her sus on me wasnt any meaningful for her

i still agree that her "mafia is afk" was NAI but maybe i was quick to tr. cant develop the read without hearing her tho
Post automatically merged:

yeah hence why the motivation behind the tinfoil on me is whats good
like we all have our tinfoils but talking abt them in thread is something else. seems like a genuine want to question the slot. do you think theres another motivation? for wolf!frosty that would be throwing **** and see if it sticks ig
yeah the whole pr ordeal should just be dropped bc it seems like a cultural clash
@ribbitribbon

dan just means angleshooting like speculating shiny dropped bc she didnt like her role being green blue or red. like ur doing exactly what dan said not to do lol
oh i thought he meant that even if shiny was town ender could be maf

in that case ender i welcome you in my arms

dolby threw him under on purpose so hed avoid suspicion
Well, that didn't work :p

Seriously though, you know I'm always a topic of suspicion in my games, town or mafia. Dolby also knows this and wouldn't waste so much effort trying to keep me under wraps if we were mafia together. The people calling me town are not doing so just because of my interactions with Dolby.

Also, you're not the only adult here with a stressful job and other IRL obligations! If you don't wanna contribute, don't sign up.

Well, that didn't work :p

Seriously though, you know I'm always a topic of suspicion in my games, town or mafia. Dolby also knows this and wouldn't waste so much effort trying to keep me under wraps if we were mafia together. The people calling me town are not doing so just because of my interactions with Dolby.

Also, you're not the only adult here with a stressful job and other IRL obligations! If you don't wanna contribute, don't sign up.

i am contributing, im contributing by saying ur mafia : ) im just saying im not an active player and its annoying u keep saying im not contributing

also it did kinda work so

The people calling me town are not doing so just because of my interactions with Dolby.

Im gonna feel stupid if I'm reading d3 wrong and you're actually a wolf, but yup. I think you may have been a victim of a maf plot.

I think you've had some wolfy plays (eod1), but I think it's a strong possibility you were pocketed/framed.

i literally already said
Post automatically merged:

sry i seem rude it's 4am for me coz i was binging bridgerton so im abt to die lol

Back