• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

i literally already said
Post automatically merged:

sry i seem rude it's 4am for me coz i was binging bridgerton so im abt to die lol
are you talking about when you said you "dont trust" annika or tn4u? I didn't really see that as a mafia call out personally. Any reasoning for those two?

You gave me a reason to believe you were cop, and continued to reiterate that at the beginning of this day. It was a big factor into switching my vote to him.

IDK why you're sounding so neutral about this ('you gave me a reason to believe'). So basically you thought I could have been lying about my cop claim and was mafia??? I seriously just thought you never saw me claim.

Actually, I see where Ribbit is getting at. After glancing over the thread, I'm starting to believe some of the posts about Dolby being mafia. Dolby himself even started to look highly suspicious several hours ago, instantly claiming he was doc. I'm rapidly losing faith in him. Maybe his questions were actually attempts to pick and choose players to kill overnight. I'll be switching my vote.
Hey, all good. When Dolby began to melt down, that's when I began to raise my eyebrows and wonder why he'd suddenly act like this. It's like someone read his mind all of a sudden and changed moods almost instantaneously. At least we finally got some closure regarding him.
It was around the time he claimed to be doctor. When others saw it and called him out, that's when the downfall began.

Were you thinking I was lying about cop or Dolby was framed yesterday?

My thoughts haven't changed one bit. You've pretty much been my same heavy town read for the entire game.

Like, why am I just a heavy townread and not confirmed town to you at this point? Sorry, maybe I'm just picking and this is your usual sort of diction (and if so I truly apologise, if this is NIA please tell me and I will shut up right now), but you are being really careful to leave things open ended here...

Explain it more thoroughly then.

Love this post tho. 💕 💕

I'll be off for the night. Read list, if i forget u, sorry just tag and I'll address tomorrow.

Rn i have town-
Frosty (obv)
Ribbit (too big a dolby target imo)
Annika (always)
Trundle (poss framed?)
Dino (green if not gf)
Lily (awesome)

Dunno -
Volt (but did call out dolby early)
Shiny/ender
Yoshi
Mogyay

Maf possibles-
Tn4u
Radical (but not team with tn4u?)

Need to look into unravel, too. Have both town and maf foils for unravel. Back tomorrow.

y’all probably know by now my biggest concern with volt is not having clear maf reads and me generally disagreeing with their posts so i’m just gonna keep a wishy washy count

thats fair. i just mean that it feels like you were convincing yourself that hes town
i think the behaviour u pointed out can go either way. taking leadership in itself is hardly alignment indicative
overall bringing people to discuss is usually towny but im kinda indifferent to "breaking ice" questions bc it's very easy to do (yet i feel like anyone that does that get free towny points every game)
wishy washy: 1
yeah i just think mafia has motivations in their actions. so im not sure what could be the motivation to try to cover for a teammate or change the topic. i wont discard them being awkward bc of tmi though
if zianni flips red we should remember this moment ig
wishy washy: 2
also this is what i mean that you liked zinnia before The End™️. i can see from keeping the perspective broad you would be swayed by her weird behavior buuut i still don’t like it in comparison to the fact a maf would keep views open to have an excuse to pick whatever bw they felt like.
i agree that in general frosty attitudes does seem quite town even though i dont personally agree with the read. probably also town indicative of zianni that the thread doesnt seem too concerned with the vote

yoshi gave me the opposite vibes. i can see that being the nerves of first time wolf. but i dont think it's enough to be certain
wishy washy: 3
do you still feel this way about yoshi ?? i did an iso on him and nothing stood out to me.
kinda dont want to comment on mog for now because i hate mass sussing someone that is currently innactive. just leads to mooting
My take on Mog is that she could be either alignment but I'd like to get reads from her. I guess there's a low reads to post ratio
here’s a direct comparison to a confirmed maf talking about mog and you. don’t know if maf would coordinate their reads. still not a great look for you.
just my wolfleans so far
dont feel a lot of solving from trundle, just pointing fingers
gave my reasoning for yoshi
and you, im not sold on being town and the quick change of mind abt zinnia felt awkward
your reasoning for yoshi was just vibes
and having a trundle/yoshi read is very safe; one more active player and one that’s literally never around.
while i can get behind that i feel like it's not rly useful to talk abt someone we cant solve rn. like these "social experiment" plays can only go so far
this felt weird at the time
if mog flips red i’m assuming you are maf reacting to a partner. otherwise i would say this interaction doesn’t feel like you and trundle are paired.
i dont mind the "innocent until proven right" because it's objectivelly not applicable to mafia so that statemente is just. innocence
still tring zinnia
unless i don’t mind means you have no opinion, in which case the count goes up
one thing i dont enjoy abt ribbit talking abt pr is that it feels a bit like baiting a watcher claim in the future

i dont think cop should claim to report a green check, which is more likely to happen

i feel like ribbit hasnt exactly had sound logic this fair but im not sure if i feel the same abt this specific. i feel like a lot of weirdness abt ribbit is bc the thread is under the impression the main wagons are zinnia and mog - when that ship has already sailed, and i dont want to sr her based just on threadstate. and her tinfoil on me feels good motivation wise bc universal townreads arent good in the long run
i need to understand more the website she usually plays bc the whole pr discussing did rub me wrong tho lol i guess pr come into play way faster there
in bold i did really like this part as nobody really realized that at the time and i kept getting grilled on my first read list over and over
on the other hand:
wishy washy: 4
i just don’t like it when people don’t commit to reads like especially about the bws you can just say meh about all of them and pick one you like as maf
why are you saying i think you are coming out of nowhere i dont understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i barely follow your point anymore so ill just follow what i said and drop this

ngl mog sounds super town i would oppose to chopping her today
do you still not understand this
at the very least i agree mog’s eod was very towny
welp ill say now that im kinda feeling good that zinnia will flip red and that will kick me into full trundle tunneling tomorrow
you did not tunnel trundle tomorrow??
trundle im ngl but for me the push on unravel by you seemed to be a policy chop that you admitted that could be just a vt so it didnt feel exactly honest
but i said yesterday that i couldn't understand why you as a mafia on would not just cruise on the zinnia ship
i think it's above just getting town cred because you were actively trying to dissipate the wagon. ofc that would be awkward if zinnia flipped red but thats not what happened
im not sure if im just getting trolled but i wouldn't flip trundle today i think
wishy washy: 5
AAHHHHHRRGGGGHGHGHH
people pilled on zinnia last minute so ofc it made me unsure. because everyone was spread out, i think there could be at least one mafia wagon. still think it could have been unravel, but i need to revisit ribbit. that or mafia was scared of a last minute change to someone
good reasoning for being unsure
i dont discard ribbit/trundle being w/w but just be aware that bussing is a common tactic and we wouldnt lock ribbit town for that
i dont think theres much reason to bus trundle so early when he has a lot of thread control, considering how he made unravel wagon happen. and when me and ribbit where talking abt reasoning for wolf!trundle to push unravel instead of zinnia, she had already the idea that trundle wanted towncred. so i dont think they are w/w
this almost wasn’t wishy washy, but alas:
i dont discard trundle/ribbit w/w that much, and the much i do is just because im not being able to worldbuild with wolf!trundle

like in general
wishy washy: 6
random thought but dinosaurs reasoning for their vote made shiny look much more town in contrast. idk what that says abt dinosaur themself tho
wishy washy: 7
volt i expect you of all people to have stronger opinions
FINE you are town
why
idk how down i am for tinfoiling annika. i think she gets better late game ig so we will solve the slot then
hmm this is better it’s stronger than usual of your posts like this
i mean, i think at some point votes were divided like 3/3/3 and trundle, ness and dolby were not found of the wagon iirc. it only got weird like 10 minutes left when suddenly like 3 people hoped on
she put herself into the spotlight by voting and dipping
true
i dont think you need to question her this hard. i think she is just inexperienced with how the game works

🔥🔥🔥🔥

so the thing abt this mindset of "ill just kill who i personally think is sus" is a bit egoistical but it does nothing but to clear yourself from the mess. that why i say it looks worse if it was v/v/v. from what i see in your POV, if truly hated all these wagons and was sure all of them were town and there is no time to get people to change, no elim is better than sitting on a wagon that does virtually nothing

thoughts? annika still looks townie **** it. betsy stop tunneling ness because i have no idea anymore whats on your mind anymore beside you wanting his head. lily is best person ever i dont want her to die ever. dolby i dont even know what his deal anymore. frosty is bit too self aware all the time and it makes me uncomfortable but her posting is still solid. did unravel say something? no, right. lets just kill unravel man
first part: and why doesn’t think apply to yoshi
also were the fire emojis in agreement or in nay
here you are neutral about dolby
okay based on that last sentence i assume you were in agreement. why was this a good idea at the time
unravel and mog + rad/tn4u/yoshi. maybe frosty if im feeling fancy
did you sheep me here, i’m honored 🥹
but still it’s time to be critical and this still feels like keeping options open, dolby is not mentioned at first so i assume frosty was more maffy than dolby since you remembered to mention her but not him
dolby too ig
acutally does anyone else feels this as well
she always comments when she is wolfread, she talked a couple of times abt she should be nk'd, during out argument she felt in the need to prove herself even though i wasnt even talking about her
maybe too early for this but i need to scratch an itch
frosty fos does not look good in hindsight but i’ll say volt wears it worse than trundle does for actually voting frosty instantly

sure frosty seemed insane at the time but i just hate the difference in reactions between you and trundle
if she built a case for dolby instead of saying she got softed red claim i could. i even said yesterday that i had him as wolflean
you said “dolby ig” and even said frosty was a maf read before you mentioned him >:T

i wrote the last line first so it sounds like a repeat

i’m tired but this is not enough to make me feel any better about volt, these are the problems i’ve had since the beginning of the game

*and why doesn’t this apply to yoshi

wishy washy: 1
this is not wishy washy. this is me explaining why i dont think he should be read town for those reasons presented.

wishy washy: 2
also this is what i mean that you liked zinnia before The End™️. i can see from keeping the perspective broad you would be swayed by her weird behavior buuut i still don’t like it in comparison to the fact a maf would keep views open to have an excuse to pick whatever bw they felt like.
i had previously explained why i dont like going for a player that is innactive. i wanted to prevent a wagon from forming before zinnia could explain herself. the rest of the post shows i was more inclined on wolf!zinnia

wishy washy: 3
do you still feel this way about yoshi ?? i did an iso on him and nothing stood out to me.
yes

here’s a direct comparison to a confirmed maf talking about mog and you. don’t know if maf would coordinate their reads. still not a great look for you.
again i explained why i dont think i like wagonning innactives. do you even disagree with what i said or are you just being obtuse?

your reasoning for yoshi was just vibes
and having a trundle/yoshi read is very safe; one more active player and one that’s literally never around.
you just dont understand why i SR yoshi lol
I thought that we thought Zinnia was one of the mafia members? That might just be me not paying close attention.
Yeah, I hope it’s fun too.

For the second one, I have read through the thread and I’ve seen that there are a few consistent people that we think it is, but I don’t think there’s enough evidence for a hard vote yet. So I’ll just probably vote for no elim this time.
yoshi is overly eager for the voting. i think that being concerned with it is anxious newbie mafia behaviour.

this felt weird at the time
if mog flips red i’m assuming you are maf reacting to a partner. otherwise i would say this interaction doesn’t feel like you and trundle are paired.
god i guess i will just explain this
someone innactive is an easy target for mafia as a wagon. they cant protect themself. town speculates and cant solve the slot because they dont explain themself and its just wasted time and energy. trundle got the reaction he wanted from everyone active and kept playing the act. i didnt like it kept going, he gave in that it just a reaction test. he questioned my point, i basically said this ship sailed and that should stop. can you actually attack my logic instead of going "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems sus !!!!!!!!!"

still tring zinnia
unless i don’t mind means you have no opinion, in which case the count goes up
i meant it's NAI. dude why NAI = no opinion. i think pointing out something is not aligment indicative counts towards your opinion of someone

in bold i did really like this part as nobody really realized that at the time and i kept getting grilled on my first read list over and over
on the other hand:
wishy washy: 4
i just don’t like it when people don’t commit to reads like especially about the bws you can just say meh about all of them and pick one you like as maf
god i pointed like 4 reasons for you being town and im being wishy washy

you did not tunnel trundle tomorrow??
"im kinda feeling good that zinnia will flip red and that will kick me into full trundle tunneling tomorrow"
she did not, in fact, flip red

wishy washy: 5
AAHHHHHRRGGGGHGHGHH
first explain why i thought he was mafia. then, i explain why i dont think so anymore.
it shows how you are not actually paying attention to what im saying because i was sure zinnia would flip red and that was going to look bad for trundle. but she didnt. hence this post.

this almost wasn’t wishy washy, but alas:

wishy washy: 6
are you for real. i gave a paragraph of why i dont think trundle and you are w/w. then i say "yeah i dont think they are w/w"

wishy washy: 7
volt i expect you of all people to have stronger opinions
i dont even know what is wrong with this one

ribbit be so for real

because you dont understand why i sr yoshi in the first place. next
agreement

you dont understand my tone in general ig

okay based on that last sentence i assume you were in agreement. why was this a good idea at the time
agreement with what? unravel?
1) innactives and low posters are just a lhf mess in endgame and its better to get rid of them early
2) wagons were in my view v/v/w and i think you are town and zinnia flipped green

so i assume frosty was more maffy than dolby since you remembered to mention her but not him
yeah. your point?

sure frosty seemed insane at the time but i just hate the difference in reactions between you and trundle
i have no idea what this means

you said “dolby ig” and even said frosty was a maf read before you mentioned him >:T
ribbit, the context of this post is that frosty shouldnt have claimed cop softed to her. my point: she shouldve built a dolby case. you: were you going to vote him if she did? me: well, i could
you are pointing my "dolby ig" like a gotcha, like this is my argument for me being always super down to vote dolby and that i should totally be townread for a red flip. clearly that wasnt the case and im not even prentending it is

can you actually attack my logic instead of going "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems sus !!!!!!!!!"
volt i’m trying to solve a game given information. i’m not a miracle worker.

i’ll respond in a minute

as someone who found no fault in dolby’s logic you should be able to see a mafia can have good logic and still be maffy

volt i’m trying to solve a game given information. i’m not a miracle worker.

i’ll respond in a minute

as someone who found no fault in dolby’s logic you should be able to see a mafia can have good logic and still be maffy
you completly disregarded my logic for stopping the mog wagon forming. you didnt take it into consideration whatsoever. should i just swallow it bc it seemed somewhat like me and mog are teamed?

this is not wishy washy. this is me explaining why i dont think he should be read town for those reasons presented.
“i think the behaviour u pointed out can go either way.”
i had previously explained why i dont like going for a player that is innactive. i wanted to prevent a wagon from forming before zinnia could explain herself. the rest of the post shows i was more inclined on wolf!zinnia
im not sure what could be the motivation to try to cover for a teammate or change the topic. i wont discard them being awkward bc of tmi though
i am inclined to agree with your explanation though
ok
again i explained why i dont think i like wagonning innactives. do you even disagree with what i said or are you just being obtuse?
mog had similar post amount and time through the day as both zinnia and yoshi. taking zinnia out of the equation for voting randomly and leaving, would you have seriously been opposed to a yoshi wagon?

as for my own opinion, it doesn’t matter if a player is inactive or not as long as i can go through their posts and reach some conclusion. before you say this is what you were doing— then you have no reason to be opposed to a mog wagon.

if a player is fishy and they’re gonna get policy chopped by the game already, then i don’t think they’re worth pursuing.
you just dont understand why i SR yoshi lol
yoshi is overly eager for the voting. i think that being concerned with it is anxious newbie mafia behaviour.
ty i did not clearly see a reason reading back
still i disagree as being eager to no elim feels like among us behavior. just a difference of opinion i suppose
god i guess i will just explain this
someone innactive is an easy target for mafia as a wagon. they cant protect themself. town speculates and cant solve the slot because they dont explain themself and its just wasted time and energy. trundle got the reaction he wanted from everyone active and kept playing the act. i didnt like it kept going, he gave in that it just a reaction test. he questioned my point, i basically said this ship sailed and that should stop. can you actually attack my logic instead of going "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm seems sus !!!!!!!!!"
i agree but i still don’t think it’s so obvious to a town considering your views on mog and yoshi
i meant it's NAI. dude why NAI = no opinion. i think pointing out something is not aligment indicative counts towards your opinion of someone
i see and understand your reasoning
god i pointed like 4 reasons for you being town and im being wishy washy
you pointed out 4 reasons for me being town and still didn’t tr me. my point is you go back and forth but still don’t come to a townlean or maflean
"im kinda feeling good that zinnia will flip red and that will kick me into full trundle tunneling tomorrow"
she did not, in fact, flip red
ok yes mb
first explain why i thought he was mafia. then, i explain why i dont think so anymore.
it shows how you are not actually paying attention to what im saying because i was sure zinnia would flip red and that was going to look bad for trundle. but she didnt. hence this post.
yes i missed that part of it
i did this iso at midnight
are you for real. i gave a paragraph of why i dont think trundle and you are w/w. then i say "yeah i dont think they are w/w"
misread and thought you said you aren’t discarding the fact we could be w/w
i dont even know what is wrong with this one
“idk what that says abt dinosaur themself tho”
ribbit be so for real
i am being so fr :’)
because you dont understand why i sr yoshi in the first place. next
agreement
AGREEMENT???
then WHY even resist mog bw in the first place??????
you dont understand my tone in general ig
bestie i can’t tell if your tone is different because you’re vanilla townie as opposed to mason or mafia ;v;
agreement with what? unravel?
1) innactives and low posters are just a lhf mess in endgame and its better to get rid of them early
2) wagons were in my view v/v/w and i think you are town and zinnia flipped green
hmm gotcha i was asking why policy chop
yeah. your point?
my point is you are saying if frosty built a case for dolby you would vote him but frosty couldn’t well without straight up claiming cop. i don’t think you would have switched votes without a hardclaim
i have no idea what this means
how i’m seeing it rn is if you flip blue, trundle is maf. if you flip red, trundle is red. you both had very different reactions to frosty’s dolby vote campaign in the line of not agreeing to vote dolby and it feels alignment indicative
ribbit, the context of this post is that frosty shouldnt have claimed cop softed to her. my point: she shouldve built a dolby case. you: were you going to vote him if she did? me: well, i could
you are pointing my "dolby ig" like a gotcha, like this is my argument for me being always super down to vote dolby and that i should totally be townread for a red flip. clearly that wasnt the case and im not even prentending it is
i just responded to this two quotes ago

*if you flip red trundle is blue

i’m passing out if you respond i’ll see it tomorrow

Last edited:
“i think the behaviour u pointed out can go either way.”
= NAI
hence you shouldnt townread for the reasons presented

mog had similar post amount and time through the day as both zinnia and yoshi. taking zinnia out of the equation for voting randomly and leaving, would you have seriously been opposed to a yoshi wagon?
as for my own opinion, it doesn’t matter if a player is inactive or not as long as i can go through their posts and reach some conclusion. before you say this is what you were doing— then you have no reason to be opposed to a mog wagon.

if a player is fishy and they’re gonna get policy chopped by the game already, then i don’t think they’re worth pursuing.
i think its important to say that mog explicity said she was going offline, and trundle pushed a wagon on her just after. i still think i had reasoning to dislike his attitude
would have the same reaction as zinnia, expect for yoshi to answer. my "ifs" shouldnt even matter to you tho. i can say anything
and i couldnt have any conclusion based on any of this players posts at that time. so i disagree actually

you pointed out 4 reasons for me being town and still didn’t tr me. my point is you go back and forth but still don’t come to a townlean or maflean
i dont give reads lists in any alignment so i guess i just have to live with this. if you dont agree that i made a good case on you being town that i couldnt easily back off, theres nothing i can do i suppose

misread and thought you said you aren’t discarding the fact we could be w/w
my conclusion was not paired but i did say that. its just a paranoia in the back of the head. pairing is difficult to be sure before any flips so ill give that on this one i was wishy washy

“idk what that says abt dinosaur themself tho”
ill be real i have no clue where i was going with this

AGREEMENT???
then WHY even resist mog bw in the first place??????
mog wasnt a policy
neither zinnia at the beginning. it then became a policy chop

my point is you are saying if frosty built a case for dolby you would vote him but frosty couldn’t well without straight up claiming cop. i don’t think you would have switched votes without a hardclaim
maybe but im just one person though
and like i voted her after she claimed being softed. my argument is she should not be claiming that at all

how i’m seeing it rn is if you flip blue, trundle is maf. if you flip red, trundle is red. you both had very different reactions to frosty’s dolby vote campaign in the line of not agreeing to vote dolby and it feels alignment indicative
i dont get it but its fine
in my view me and trundle had similiar reactions

Hi. Tired and layover between planes so likely to get me more seriously in 24 hoursish. I have, however, briefly read today and the last 2 pages of each EOD.

Dolby always dies just before I arrive. It is my harbinger.

TN4U is probably wolf.

The reasons people are town/wolf reading Trundle are null. I think I townread him more than wolfread for the EOD shenaniganry.

Annika doesn't feel like town!Annika from what I've seen before but this is a light read without having read the full context of the game so I reserve the right to revert this for the weakest reasons.

I think Dolby is wolf for EOD1 :^ )

Radical could be wolf but also haven't played with em for too long to be confident. This is another read I reserve the right to revert.

Mog is lhf. I take no questions on this read.

Unravel I remember 0 of so I'm arbitrarily putting them in wolfreads.

Frosty is obviously town.

Betsy is obviously town.

Ribbit feels much townier than last time I read them when they were wolf.

Shiny is a beacon of towniness but probably the deep wolf.

Volt is null until I reread them because their change in style is doing my head in.

Lily is probably town.

Dino is town.

Yoshi is ??? therefore added to wolf.

These reads are prior to properly checking cameras so may revise them later. Anyone questioning them gets mandatory leaf cleaning out of vents duty. Remember not to jump in the vents while cleaning them. That's impostery behaviour.

The lack of Among Us related memes in this thread is too damn high. Imo.

Lily I actually have as wolfy mostly but there's just been a few posts that feel very town so more likely to be one of those players that play in a wolfy style.

And now I go board my plane, good by cruel world.

goodbye*

Ew at my first attempt.

i dont know where you are getting wolfy vibes from my posts. i felt like i was getting pushed to vote a certain way most of the game. i dont feel that pressure anymore. i will try to give my thoughts on people later.

i dont know where you are getting wolfy vibes from my posts. i felt like i was getting pushed to vote a certain way most of the game. i dont feel that pressure anymore. i will try to give my thoughts on people later.
Do you think that your posts couldn't come across as wolfy to others?

If so, why?

Welcome to "Layover Ender reads as much as he can before boarding is announced for his next flight."

Shiny is the person you replaced 😹
8qdeuf.jpg

Some thoughts dolby/trundle
Hope spoiler works, gonna try to reduce the walls. (Or put em in spoilers, lol)
(I had more quotes on this that i couldn't re-find after they disappeared, frustrating. 😑)

D1 Dolby put tn4u as possible imposter, but asked for expanded reads from people who thought tn4u was town. (1st link, there were a couple more, but lost em.)

Dolby put trundle as tr, but asked for expanded reads from people who thought trundle was wolf. (Lost quote to mog on this.)

TN4U is a weird slot for me, I woulld like you to expand on it if you're comfortable

Dolby put trundle as tr, but maf w/tn4u plenty.
Town
Jacob4
Frosty
Volt
Trundle but he might be mafia with TN4U

Trundle is town for me Frosty and I can’t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest, and I’ve vibed well with his posts after that. I think that if he’s with mafia he could be with TN4U, and not with Mog.

But then also said it wouldnt be a team.
Also I think that Trundle/TN4U might not be heightened team potential. Doubt that imposter TN4U puts teammate Trundle at the bottom of a read list, even early D1

It's a lot of trundle town reads, but then specifically saying is he's maf it's with tn4u.

And asking people who wr trundle to expand, but keeping solid tr on trundle.

Also I will say with regard to @zinnia I want more outlined from you on the Trundle wolfread

@Zinnia. I dunno if you're crafting a post or something rn but I would really like you to expand on your read on Trundle

No you had it right the first time, I find Trundle town and not ribbit

Yes I’ve known since SoD that Trundle is town since there was no kill last night

I’ve been townlockijt Trundle since the start of D2 had him top town in my lists, made a point to say that his actions at EoD didn’t come from a wolf

A ton of trundle is town, but might be wolf with tn4u, but is totally town, but asking for trundle wolfreads.

Stuff in spoiler is just some of why i think dolby was pocketing trundle and setting him up for a frame job to use if dolby got caught. Was too tired to explain last night. If dolby flipped red, it would be the "of course" thing to check trundle. Easy set up to frame.

*disclaimer. I could be wrong/dumb. Just how i see it.

Adding to above - a superfoil!

I find it weird that dolby would link trundle/tn4u as maf. More than once. Knowing dolby flipped red, it is ofc possible tn4u is town. But - another theory- tn4u being checked would help maf.

So either tn4u is innocent town caught up in dolby games, or -

Tn4u could be gf?

I admit - I haven't had time to look back and investigate the possibility yet. The timing of the ribbit wagon, linking with trundle, odd stuff...I just started looking into unravel, so might finish that first b4 checking into this foil.

And why i would think trundle is the frame and tn4u the poss gf :

The similar solicitation of trundle wolfreads. The ribbit wagon (need to check if it was before or after other people said they might actually vote tn4u). Similar d2 reads. And overall d3 posts from everyone.

Meh...this could be stupid wrong. But something to look into

What are your current thoughts on Trundle? Just curious.

Could you provide more evidence of Trundle acting wolf-like? It would help me and others out greatly.

IDK why you're sounding so neutral about this ('you gave me a reason to believe'). So basically you thought I could have been lying about my cop claim and was mafia??? I seriously just thought you never saw me claim.

Were you thinking I was lying about cop or Dolby was framed yesterday?

Like, why am I just a heavy townread and not confirmed town to you at this point? Sorry, maybe I'm just picking and this is your usual sort of diction (and if so I truly apologise, if this is NIA please tell me and I will shut up right now), but you are being really careful to leave things open ended here...
When did I ever say that you were lying about being cop? I saw and read the claim you made earlier; I truly believe you may be cop. Just because I worded it a certain way doesn't always mean I'm unsure. I don't know how else to explain it.

I find it weird that dolby would link trundle/tn4u as maf. More than once. Knowing dolby flipped red, it is ofc possible tn4u is town. But - another theory- tn4u being checked would help maf.

So either tn4u is innocent town caught up in dolby games, or -

Tn4u could be gf?

I admit - I haven't had time to look back and investigate the possibility yet. The timing of the ribbit wagon, linking with trundle, odd stuff...I just started looking into unravel, so might finish that first b4 checking into this foil.

And why i would think trundle is the frame and tn4u the poss gf :

The similar solicitation of trundle wolfreads. The ribbit wagon (need to check if it was before or after other people said they might actually vote tn4u). Similar d2 reads. And overall d3 posts from everyone.

Meh...this could be stupid wrong. But something to look into
Look, Dolby gave me good reasons to believe he was town at first, and I was caught in that read for quite some time. Though you were correct that I gave concerns about some of Trundle's posts early on, the fact that I eventually learned that he likes to get people to react quite often whether for good or bad reasons subtracted wolf points in my opinion. He's attempting to get mafia to crack, and did his part in exposing Dolby.

When did I ever say that you were lying about being cop? I saw and read the claim you made earlier; I truly believe you may be cop. Just because I worded it a certain way doesn't always mean I'm unsure. I don't know how else to explain it.

Look, Dolby gave me good reasons to believe he was town at first, and I was caught in that read for quite some time. Though you were correct that I gave concerns about some of Trundle's posts early on, the fact that I eventually learned that he likes to get people to react quite often whether for good or bad reasons subtracted wolf points in my opinion. He's attempting to get mafia to crack, and did his part in exposing Dolby.

I have a free(ish) morning, and time to read back.

Who do you think we should focus on reading/iso today? Who are your top 3 wolf picks?

Back