• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Island Tour [any season] island to catch bugs and fish

iiyyja

i'm trying
Bells
Switch
5301-0820-8049
ど
う
ぶ
Feedback
100% (70) +
If you don't like tting and you need somewhere to fill out your critterpedia, my island's open. I usually have my island set in July, but I can change it. No fee, but tbt tips appreciated. Post your time zone and availability below

Last edited:
seriously? this is soooo awesome! i almost wish i didnt have my museum filled so i could come visit lol

I'd love to come!!

Wow, this is so kind of you!! I can't change the time on my Switch because of parental controls and I totally skimped out on the summer critters. Is it fine if I can come sometime tomorrow?

I'd love to come!!
I can open up if you have nothing going on right now

Wow, this is so kind of you!! I can't change the time on my Switch because of parental controls and I totally skimped out on the summer critters. Is it fine if I can come sometime tomorrow?
Of course. DM me when you're free : )

If you don't like tting and you need somewhere to fill out your critterpedia, my island's open. I usually have my island set in July, but I can change it. No fee, but tbt tips appreciated. Post your time zone and availability below
European time zone. I missed one diving creature in July, 9PM in the evening.

hi I could maybe do that
Post automatically merged:

hi I could maybe do that
and I'm in Scotland soooo GMT time zone

I would be interested in coming over to catch salmon in the month of September to complete my 2.0 DIY list.

Availability is generally 8-11PM EST daily.

Back