Trading Blossom recipes

Polly24

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello,
I don't seem to be having any luck with getting any of the blossom recipes - not a single one in beach bottles, balloons, from villagers or on Kappn or Nook Mile islands.
Does anyone have some to spare? Happy to trade or pay.
Thanks.

Hi, what's a treasure island please? I thought I was doing everything available, is there something else I've been missing? Thanks
it’s basically an island someone sets up with loads of free items and you can take what you need.

it’s basically an island someone sets up with loads of free items and you can take what you need.
Oh wow! How do you find those?
Sorry, been playing for ages and sound like a total beginner!

Honestly I don’t know either - they’re not an actual feature in the game, just something set up by generous players online

Sometimes players advertise giveaways in the Airport or Nooks Cranny sections of this website. People also often offer to sell DIYs for TBT, which is the Bells counter under your number of posts. You can get more TBTs by posting on this site with more words translating into more TBT.

As far as I know, the only ways to get the cherry blossom DIYs in-game are from shooting down presents during the season or from Spring Kappa islands after spring ends. I noticed that I hardly got any cherry blossom DIYs in the first couple of days of the season and then a ton on April 6th. It might have been because I had been catching every cherry blossom petals I could? Or it could be a time thing. You might have more luck now or after catching 10-20 cherry blossom petals if you haven't already.

I used to use NooksTreasureIslands on Twitch. Treasure Islands are usually found through people streaming.

I used to use NooksTreasureIslands on Twitch. Treasure Islands are usually found through people streaming.
You have to be okay with using cheats though to use em'

Like, I reset an island because even though I don't enjoy the game much anymore, cheating made me despise my island (and infinite bank accounts >~<)

You have to be okay with using cheats though to use em'

Like, I reset an island because even though I don't enjoy the game much anymore, cheating made me despise my island (and infinite bank accounts >~<)
omg i used to cheat so much like i got max bells and always used treasure islands but i cant bear to delete my island! so now i dont do diving which i always did to make money and i loved doing it. definitely regret it but i dont wanna delete my island!

I just did a whole article on treasure islands that might help you. As others have said earlier, you can use Twitch to find treasure islands and it's basically run by other players online. It's a really cool way to get villagers, items, and bells much quicker. If you wanna read more about it, I have the article here.

Back