Nifty Member
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (43) +
175px-Pekoe_NL.png

Pekoe has been claimed!

Hmmm... Say that a few times. Claimed. Claimed. Claaaaiiiimed. Sounds weird now, doesn't it?

Last edited:
OMG I wish I had an open spot. I have been longing for Pekoe since I first saw her in the plaza of City Folk. If I could get a friend to take her and then send her over when a spot opens would that work for you? If not I totally understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry did that make sense? excitement incoherence. i.e. if my friend still has an open spot, could she take Pekoe then tt her out to me when I get an open spot? (I don't tt, she does).

- - - Post Merge - - -

and....I txted her and she does have a spot and would do this for me. So please lmk!

let me check!

- - - Post Merge - - -

she says she can be ready in just a couple minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, she's good to go. her FC is 1650-1794-1409 and her character is Guuurl. from, er, Sadtown. let me know when you're ready and she'll be right over.

Theeeere we go. Sorry, Erik wanted to come over to my house and I just can't say no to that face. =) I'm adding her now. Gates will be open in just a sec.

aw thanks!! now to just start making mean faces at savannah and graham so one of them leaves....

Back