• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

ohh i see. so you can only get the ones in the spoilers if you trade stuff in. do you have the dates of the other two still, i'm curious

ohh i see. so you can only get the ones in the spoilers if you trade stuff in. do you have the dates of the other two still, i'm curious
I don't currently own these other 2 collectibles. The collectibles within the spoilers are available for trade-in, meaning if anyone sends them to me, they'll get shop credit in return, which can be used on any of the collectibles being sold. And then those traded-in would now become up for sale. Sorry for the confusion!

i see i see!! you've sure got some grand operation set up here lol. idk if november 1 would be useful for me, based on the thread i made back in 2020 after researching stuff? cause it says i need between dec 14 & 21 which probably means the hot feather didn't exist before dec 14 or something. but i could always take it anyway and try to date trade i guess

i see i see!! you've sure got some grand operation set up here lol. idk if november 1 would be useful for me, based on the thread i made back in 2020 after researching stuff? cause it says i need between dec 14 & 21 which probably means the hot feather didn't exist before dec 14 or something. but i could always take it anyway and try to date trade i guess
Lol it definitely has turned into that! And I'm not entirely sure what dates exist for those but date-trading is always a possibility :) up to you!!

Back