do you think the eggs will change after shop closes? (and what will new ones be like)

do you think the eggs will change after shop closes?

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
take the poll-- do you think the egg collectibles will change some time after the shop closes tonight?

and if you think they will change, what do you think they will change into?

here are my wagers

Thunder's Cardboard Egg = Thunder's Chicago Cubs Egg
Jeremy's JPEG Resetti Egg = Jeremy's png Resetti Egg
Oblivia's Starpower Egg = Oblivia's Steven Universe Egg
Oblivia's Happy Egg = Oblivia's It Egg
Laudine's Eyes closed Egg = Laudine's Kracko With His Good Eye Closed Egg
Tunder's Golden Breakfast Egg = Thunder's Golden Orb

what say you?
:confused::confused:

Last edited:
I definitely think they probably won't change, but I think they probably will definitely change.

P.S. I have no idea what Steven Universe it but it sounds like something I'm about 10 years too old for.

I definitely think they probably won't change, but I think they probably will definitely change.

P.S. I have no idea what Steven Universe it but it sounds like something I'm about 10 years too old for.

finally we're adding adjustable skin selection options for collectibles

You used to be indecisive, but now you're not so sure? ^_^

Nah they won't change, they're awesome as is.

Eyes closed egg took me 10 hours to perfect no way I'm letting all those effort go into waste

They are most definitely going to change. Hoping for a Kracko egg. I'll miss these ones though. :(

idk if they'll change or not but i actually had a dream last night the resetti one changed into ... resetti just egg shaped.
also why am i having dreams about tbt collectibles?? I think i need a life

idk if they'll change or not but i actually had a dream last night the resetti one changed into ... resetti just egg shaped.
also why am i having dreams about tbt collectibles?? I think i need a life

I've actually dreamed that I got a Galaxy Easter Egg and a Star Glow Wand two separate times, so you're not alone.

At first, I was pretty sure they were going to change in some way because I remember seeing a post answering a user's question from someone with authority on the forums (whether it was a Admin, Mod, or Zipper, I can't recall at this point) hinting at such a possibility. Upon further consideration, I wouldn't be surprised if they stay as they are. The initial reaction was mixed, some embraced how they looked and others didn't like them as much. In general though, it seems like many have gotten used to and accepted them as they are. They don't really need to change because it is a fun acknowledgment to the fact that Easter fell on April Fool's Day this year and their unique aesthetics make them stand out from past Easter eggs and most other collectibles in general. If they don't change, they'll probably end up more memorable, which is a good thing I'd think. We don't want these events to feel routine, you risk losing public interest and participation then. These designs are a good curveball to throw at us. I'll be content with either outcome.

Last edited:
I am really hoping that the paid DLC for our egg collectibles comes out soon.

Back