• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Sheep Plush, Balloons, & Sakura

Date Trading/Buying
View attachment 555100 White Star Fragment: Dated Sep 19, 2020 at 12:35 PM (Need one after Sep 15, 2020 at 6:34 PM but before Sep 19, 2020 at 12:01 PM) - Yeah mine is only 33 mins too late for my dream lineup. 🥲

I’d prefer to date trade (will tip!) but can also offer to buy one (feel free to make an offer) if needed.

As much as it pains me, I have to admit that my crystal / star frag lineup is rarely used, so I will immortalize it here:
1714659888461.png

I can date trade you my white star frag, dated Sep 15, 2020 at 10:04 PM Eastern. LMK if you want a message!~ I would love a message on mine, it can be totally random or just an emoji. No tbt needed.

As much as it pains me, I have to admit that my crystal / star frag lineup is rarely used, so I will immortalize it here:
View attachment 558339

I can date trade you my white star frag, dated Sep 15, 2020 at 10:04 PM Eastern. LMK if you want a message!~ I would love a message on mine, it can be totally random or just an emoji. No tbt needed.

Awe Jadetine, you really are the best! I do use my shooting star/star frag lineup frequently so I greatly appreciate this. I’ll try to come up with a really good message for you. Feel free to come up with something for mine as well. My current one has this message if you are unable to think of something better:

(/ ̄ー ̄)/‥∵:*:☆*゜★。::*☆

Back