White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
There are tons of fish and bugs in the world, they can just keep being added to AC with no need to take any out. Or should some be removed? What do you think?

never take any out.... just add... i think they started with a nice sum... but definatly, in ACDS, i wouldn't be satasfied without atleast 100... and they could add updates to bring more...

seriously, Fish, Bugs, thats a very big part of the game.... really big.

LIQUEFY! said:
Why not keep adding? It increases the challenge.
True, true. I think they should add more, some that are from other parts of the globe, instead of just from Japan. Because a lot of the fishes in the original AC were found mostly in Japan.

That'd be great; Animal Crossing DS would basically have infinite replay value due to this factor and online. 100 fish... that'd be great, eh,

or...not all fish would be found in each town, maybe only 80% of them, but if you visit a friend's town you'd unlock more species (same would go with insects.)...anybody like this idea?

CYNDAQUIL34 said:
Then how hard would it be to get the golden stuff if they just kept adding?!
Hmm...good point. Maybe they will just remove the golden stuff alotgether, or make it so that you could get it just by the insects/fish in your town, and not someone else's.

Back