• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Buying Fruit to grow trees :)

Accepting
  1. Bells

Fleabag7998

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello all,

I’m brand new to ACNH and Nintendo (better later than never) and after some research have decided to try my luck at a online discussion board to get hold of some fruit trees 😊

My island has oranges, and I’ve found coconut and cherries. I really enjoy the cooking mechanic and I’m trying to see if anyone has some Peaches, apples and pears! I’m willing to buy for bells (in game) and travel using Dodo code as I have Nintendo online.

Anyone still playing ACNH and willing to help a girl out?
Cheers,
Kate 🌼

Hi, I have peaches, pears, and apples! I'm hesitant about removing my fruit trees so I'll just give you the fruits themselves if that's okay with you.

That would be amazing! I’d be very happy with just one of each fruit so I can grow a tree 😀

How many bells would you like?

That would be amazing! I’d be very happy with just one of each fruit so I can grow a tree 😀

How many bells would you like?
Sorry, I didn't catch that! I recommend clicking "Reply" on the bottom right of my post and then typing your message from here so I can be notified.

I'm pretty rich in the game so I don't need bells, but you can pay what you want.

Sorry, I didn't catch that! I recommend clicking "Reply" on the bottom right of my post and then typing your message from here so I can be notified.

I'm pretty rich in the game so I don't need bells, but you can pay what you want.
Whoops! New to forums so thank you!
I can’t just take fruit for nothing - I’ll pay you some bells! How does this work? Do you send me a Dodo code and I fly to you? 🙂

Whoops! New to forums so thank you!
I can’t just take fruit for nothing - I’ll pay you some bells! How does this work? Do you send me a Dodo code and I fly to you? 🙂
Oh, that's so generous of you, so I don't mind!
Yes, I can message you a Dodo Code and you can fly to my island! OR...vice versa. It's up to you, really. It does seem like you're used to being sent a Dodo Code so I might do that.

Oh, that's so generous of you, so I don't mind!
Yes, I can message you a Dodo Code and you can fly to my island! OR...vice versa. It's up to you, really. It does seem like you're used to being sent a Dodo Code so I might do that.
If your happy for me to fly to you that would be great 😊 never used a Dodo code before - just jumped onto google to figure out what to do 🤣
Did you want to send it via DM?

If your happy for me to fly to you that would be great 😊 never used a Dodo code before - just jumped onto google to figure out what to do 🤣
Did you want to send it via DM?
Sure, I can DM you the code. Just keep in mind that when you get to my island you can see that there are lots of bell bags on the beach to the left of the airport. DO NOT GRAB THOSE! They're for someone else I haven't heard from in days.

Sure, I can DM you the code. Just keep in mind that when you get to my island you can see that there are lots of bell bags on the beach to the left of the airport. DO NOT GRAB THOSE! They're for someone else I haven't heard from in days.

Absolutely I won’t touch anything! That would be terribly rude!

Back