Selling Furniture/Materials/DIY's for Sale! Pay what you want! *UPDATED 29th Jan*

Hi! Could I get the double sofa and butterfly models for 50k each? ;u; (monarch, x2 tiger)

Hi! Could I get the double sofa and butterfly models for 50k each? ;u; (monarch, x2 tiger)

Hi! The monarch butterfly model and one of the tiger butterfly models has being claimed, but everything else is yours :) Shoot me a message with a dodo code when you're ready to trade. I will be on for a few hours. :)

How long are you on today, as I get home in about 4 and a half hours?
If you're still on then, and these haven't been picked up, then I'm interested in the following DIY's:
  • Wooden End Table
  • Lily Record Player
  • Gold Bars
  • Sauna Heater
  • Tulip Surprise Box
  • Floral Swag

How long are you on today, as I get home in about 4 and a half hours?
If you're still on then, and these haven't been picked up, then I'm interested in the following DIY's:
  • Wooden End Table
  • Lily Record Player
  • Gold Bars
  • Sauna Heater
  • Tulip Surprise Box
  • Floral Swag

Hiya! I should be around still. If not, just shoot me a DM with when you're next available.
The Lily Record Player and Tulip Surprise Box, Wooden End Table and Floral Swag are currently on hold, but the other 2 diys are yours. :)

Hiya! I should be around still. If not, just shoot me a DM with when you're next available.
The Lily Record Player and Tulip Surprise Box, Wooden End Table and Floral Swag are currently on hold, but the other 2 diys are yours. :)
I'm home now.

Sorry about that, I haven't been on since! I was mostly interested in the models, so that's okay! Thank you!

Back