Hey, kids, rock and roll ...

CourageWisdomPower said:
My first post here. you guys can call me CWP. peace out and see you around the boards.
Hey, you joined, welcome, this is Laura btw. Well I'm David actually, I'm David in Laura's account. :p She asked me to upload her signature I made for her. Like it? I'm getting better with Gimp.... :)

OneTrueLaLaLove said:
CourageWisdomPower said:
My first post here. you guys can call me CWP. peace out and see you around the boards.
Hey, you joined, welcome, this is Laura btw. Well I'm David actually, I'm David in Laura's account. :p She asked me to upload her signature I made for her. Like it? I'm getting better with Gimp.... :)
Lol I feel left out of the loop.

Welcome anyway.

OneTrueLaLaLove said:
CourageWisdomPower said:
Spoiler Tag/ Lame joke:

He's getting so good with gimp, he's starting to gimp!

(gimp = hobbling)

Zephent said:
OneTrueLaLaLove said:
CourageWisdomPower said:
Lol I feel left out of the loop.

Welcome anyway.
Sorry Zephent. All four of us know each other...

OneTrueLaLaLove said:
CourageWisdomPower said:
lol that was a bit confounding. but I really like the sig, hope you keep making stuff. ;D

So you like Family Force 5? I do :gyroidgrin:
I like them! lol if you couldn't tell from my avatar, the title of this thread is the chorus of their song "whatcha gonna do with it"

Bul wanna trade passwords and you can use my account?

Good times...

Welcome everyone to TBT and stuff. :gyroidsmile:

Back