Rainy.Nights

Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1901-9180-8235
Purple Violet
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Hi everyone! I've been playing Animal Crossing games ever since GC. I'm a New Leaf player looking for more people to play with during its final days. I've played a ton, enough for the villager of honor badge. I haven't played New Horizons yet, but plan to eventually.

Welcome! You just missed the festivities going on here regarding the last dying breaths the 3DS has in it yet. 💀 Why haven't you jumped on over to New Horizons yet? Scared of heights? 😏✈️ Gamecube Animal Crossing is pretty cool right? Oh wait, you meant Dobutsu no Mori + on Japanese Gamecube, right? Oh, thank goodness. Yes, that one indeed is the best one. Couldn't agree more! 😁

Hi! Already spending too much time on other games, and didn't really want to work on two Animal Crossings at the same time. I don't have a lot left to do on New Leaf though so I've been thinking the server shutdown might be a good sign to finally move on to the next game.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 💜

I don’t play New Leaf, but I hope you’re able to find some new friends to play with! I recommend checking out The Train Station, TBT’s subforum for New Leaf online play!

I hope you enjoy New Horizons when you start playing it! Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

There's so many neat villagers it's hard to pick. One of my favorites is Chai because she's fun and I like her little hat. She likes coffee so much she moved beside of the roost.

Back