• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How often do you vacuum?

How often?

• Daily

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Multiple times a week

• Once a week

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Once every few weeks

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Once a month

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Once every few months

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Once a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basically never

• Vacuum cleaners scare me

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Our house has almost no carpets. Very rare unless it's in our garage.

Although when I worked at a hotel, I vacuumed each and every day. It was probably the least stressful task of housekeeping.

i live in a small place with a cat and i am allergic to dust and cats so having a good vacuum and using it regularly is imperative. i used to vacuum every day but lately life has been busy so im down to a few times a week if im lucky. it makes all the difference because i have sensory issues and i hate walking around barefoot if the floors aren’t totally spotless. nothing ruins my mood like stepping in litter my cat tracked out. 😅

house has got carpets. usually at least once a week, sometimes two if there's lots of bits on the floor

Back