I'd glad they brought back the 3-D feel.

Bacon Boy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXRaLIsj7e8

Okay, I know you've seen this a thousand times, but look closely, you can see in one or two of the clips, that the ground indents, and that there are cliffs. THE OLD ANIMAL CROSSING! They've merged the two into one big happy $50 game!
*yawn*

Don't you think everybody's already seen that?

Yeah, im glad too, they stil have the waterfall and everything.

The only things missing from wild world were holidays (real ones), The cliffs, and the wisihing well for me.

Now all 3 of them are back, huzzah.

...I don't even know what the Wishing Well is, I've never played the GCN AC. Though, yes, the landscape is less boring, and it keeps the no-grid thing from WW.

[quote="Shadow_]...I don't even know what the Wishing Well is, I've never played the GCN AC. Though, yes, the landscape is less boring, and it keeps the no-grid thing from WW. [/quote]The wishing well was were you learned about the environment like you did at the town hall in WW. You could also "apologize" and give it items that you did not deliver to another resident.

Tortimer would also be here at events.

nigel91 said:
[quote="Shadow_]...I don't even know what the Wishing Well is, I've never played the GCN AC. Though, yes, the landscape is less boring, and it keeps the no-grid thing from WW.
The wishing well was were you learned about the environment like you did at the town hall in WW. You could also "apologize" and give it items that you did not deliver to another resident.

Tortimer would also be here at events.[/quote]Also if you got the golden axe legitimately (took me forever) the spirit of the wishing well came out to give it to you, his only appearance.

Also animals would gather here on some events for morning aerobics and such.

Zyphent said:
nigel91 said:
[quote="Shadow_]...I don't even know what the Wishing Well is, I've never played the GCN AC. Though, yes, the landscape is less boring, and it keeps the no-grid thing from WW.
The wishing well was were you learned about the environment like you did at the town hall in WW. You could also "apologize" and give it items that you did not deliver to another resident.

Tortimer would also be here at events.
Also if you got the golden axe legitimately (took me forever) the spirit of the wishing well came out to give it to you, his only appearance.

Also animals would gather here on some events for morning aerobics and such.[/quote]like Katrina, or January first.

The golden axe is the only thing I never got in the original Animal Crossing...
I so wish they would put the wishing well in ACCF...

Back