Buying Looking for a place to sell my apples!

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
Switch
3710-3658-1121
Feedback
100% (399) +
I have tons of apples I need to sell at somebody else’s town. Just please make sure your town fruit isn’t apples please! Let me know what you want and i’ll see what I can do :)

I have tons of apples I need to sell at somebody else’s town. Just please make sure your town fruit isn’t apples please! Let me know what you want and i’ll see what I can do :)

You can drop them off at mine! Dodo code is 8W4T4, gate is open now.
In return, I'll take anything! Make it a surprise ;)

Just please don't take anything from next to Blather's tent, he's not accepting any more right now and I put them ready for tomorrow :)

Last edited:
My town fruit is peaches. You are welcome to come by to sell. Do you by chance have a flimsy axe/shovel or vaulting pole? You are more than welcome to drop in and sell even if you don't I'm just looking for these items.

FC: SW-5265-3103-5630 Island: Mayberry Player: Sweets

You can drop them off at mine! Dodo code is 8W4T4, gate is open now.
In return, I'll take anything! Make it a surprise ;)

Just please don't take anything from next to Blather's tent, he's not accepting any more right now and I put them ready for tomorrow :)

On my way! My name is Luna :)

Not sure what happened there, sorry! maybe having two people over at once is buggy?
new code: 72VQ4.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, thanks for the gift!! I'll see if I can already use them. Much appreciated :)

Back