JAPANLOVER said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
Yup yup!

I will make a sig for anyone...

This maplestory thing though...

as in http://www.mapleglobal.com/

I googled it...

If that it...any particular character or anything you want featured?

I will be happy to make you a sig...but just probally wont do it today I have homework and such (which I am currently taking a break from hehe)

I might work on it tommarrow...
yeah i meen the maple global. I'd like a theif and a warrior. plz!

:D

Alright I'll work on it tommarrow....sorry normally I would get on it tonight but I'm really not in the mood...So yup yup

Should be done....tommarrow night?
kool kool, and thx alot! how much u gunna charge?
O gosh I just remembered about making your sig...It will be done late tonight soooo yea...I'll post it here when done.... and as to price... Just decide how much you wanna pay me when It's done

^_^

JAPANLOVER said:
PIKMIN042 said:
What do you use to make these?

Oh, you can also make a sig shop at The Bell Tree Store forum and sell them for those bells under your name.
I use Photoshop CS and for animating I use ImageReady CS

And yea I'll make a shop at some point hehe :lol:
That's what i use... but I use JASC Animation shop to animate. I didn't know ImageReady could animate.

PIKMIN042 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
PIKMIN042 said:
What do you use to make these?

Oh, you can also make a sig shop at The Bell Tree Store forum and sell them for those bells under your name.
I use Photoshop CS and for animating I use ImageReady CS

And yea I'll make a shop at some point hehe :lol:
That's what i use... but I use JASC Animation shop to animate. I didn't know ImageReady could animate.
Yea imageready can animate...

It's good...But of course you have to do all the frames "by hand" no wizards or anything like that...

But it is good...You should try animating with it

^_^

JAPANLOVER said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
Yup yup!

I googled it...

I will be happy to make you a sig...but just probally wont do it today I have homework and such (which I am currently taking a break from hehe)

Alright I'll work on it tommarrow....sorry normally I would get on it tonight but I'm really not in the mood...So yup yup

O gosh I just remembered about making your sig...It will be done late tonight soooo yea...I'll post it here when done.... and as to price... Just decide how much you wanna pay me when It's done

^_^
Oooook here's the deal with your sig...

I made one...

But I don't like the way it looks...

I'll start making a new one...

Sorry

:unsure:

JAPANLOVER said:
JAPANLOVER said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
Yup yup!

I googled it...

^_^
Oooook here's the deal with your sig...

I made one...

But I don't like the way it looks...

I'll start making a new one...

Sorry

:unsure:
can I see it anyway? pm it or post it i dont care.

jjramone2.jpg

alright there it is....if you do like it feel free to use it....idk i just don't like the way it looks...it's alright i guess....tell me what you think about it....anything you want on your sig or anything you like on that one..or don't like...i'll work it into the next one...

That looks awesome! The only thing I'd try to do is put the "2" with "JJRAMONE".

JAPANLOVER said:
jjramone2.jpg

alright there it is....if you do like it feel free to use it....idk i just don't like the way it looks...it's alright i guess....tell me what you think about it....anything you want on your sig or anything you like on that one..or don't like...i'll work it into the next one...
personally I think its AWSOME! But if your making a new one a different back ground would be kool.

Like grasslands.

JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
jjramone2.jpg

personally I think its AWSOME! But if your making a new one a different back ground would be kool.

Like grasslands.
The only reason I didn't put grass was because I was afraid it would look like the one I use right now...

But yea ok..glad you like it...And I will be making a new one...with grass

JAPANLOVER said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
JAPANLOVER said:
jjramone2.jpg

Like grasslands.
The only reason I didn't put grass was because I was afraid it would look like the one I use right now...

But yea ok..glad you like it...And I will be making a new one...with grass

yeah but yours it in night and mine would be in day so they wont look that much alike.

JJRAMONE2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
That looks awesome! The only thing I'd try to do is put the "2" with "JJRAMONE".
he's right it would save space.
I don't know if saving space is really what I'm going for...

But I think I will use a different font...So the two might not be underneath because of that...

And yea I haven't had much time to work on the sig because of school and such...

Hey JAPANLOVER ,you should start your own shop at TBT Store. You'll get rich.

Back