White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Feedback
100% (203) +
Hi!

I'm currently needing some NMTs and I can only provide TBT in return. Let me know if you want to trade.

Thank you! :blush:

All of them preferably haha, how much TBT would you like?
I like all my villagers so I don't mind giving away all the tickets to you! Oh and I stink at TBT offers, so I'm thinking anywhere up to 163 TBT (sorry if that's too much...)

I like all my villagers so I don't mind giving away all the tickets to you! Oh and I stink at TBT offers, so I'm thinking anywhere up to 163 TBT (sorry if that's too much...)
I'm not really sure of what the exact exchange rate on here is but by looking at some other stores on here - the range is anywhere between 20 to 100 TBT?

Would 100 suffice?

I'm not really sure of what the exact exchange rate on here is but by looking at some other stores on here - the range is anywhere between 20 to 100 TBT?

Would 100 suffice?
That's okay. I don't care how much TBT I get, really, so pay what you want.

That's okay. I don't care how much TBT I get, really, so pay what you want.
I don't want to short pocket you but I would also like to conserve my bells at good amount, relative to future spending, as I don't really plan on being an active member of this website.

Would 80 TBT be good?

I don't want to short pocket you but I would also like to conserve my bells at good amount, relative to future spending, as I don't really plan on being an active member of this website.

Would 80 TBT be good?
That's fine! I'm good with any amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back