Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Now that I've started a second town I thought it was time to create a flag for it. The town's name is Sheepish so I created this little flag. I hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

dcuibli-65805800-19c1-419c-a3bc-c50c1d3f52a4.jpg dcuibl8-c72ce5ad-36f7-4523-8baa-81f16120b319.jpg

Um that is absolutely ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! Have fun with your new town :)

Not bahhh-d! Lol ok that was a bad pun and I apologize for it. Is Sheepish going to have all Sheep villagers living there?

lol! It wasn't too Baaaa-d of a pun. ;) I'm planning on having 8 Sheep, 1 Dog (to "guard" the sheep) & 1 Wolf... to make things interesting.

That sounds like a pretty cool town set up, actually. Share pictures of the villagers as your town grows?

Thank you! I'm glad you like the idea! I can share pics for sure. I still have to get all the original villagers out first. I don't have any PWPs built yet but bridges so it's pretty empty so far. lol!

I love your flag! The town concept you have is awesome too. Which dog and wolf will you have? :D

I love your flag! The town concept you have is awesome too. Which dog and wolf will you have? :D

Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! I'm happy my town idea is a good one. I was worried it would seem boring. I'm planning on having Mac be the dog as I love Cranky villagers and he's the only cranky dog. Right now I have Biskit because I want some PWPS that only a LAzy can request. The wolves I'm going to cycle out along with some of the sheep. Only Muffy & Curlos are permanent Sheepish villagers. lol!

lol! It wasn't too Baaaa-d of a pun. ;) I'm planning on having 8 Sheep, 1 Dog (to "guard" the sheep) & 1 Wolf... to make things interesting.

Omg I was planning on making a new town with 9 sheep and one wolf. Definitely a great idea!!

Also the town flag is heckin precious :>

Omg I was planning on making a new town with 9 sheep and one wolf. Definitely a great idea!!

Also the town flag is heckin precious :>

9 Sheep & 1 wolf is definitely a great idea! (I'm sorry I didn't see your comment sooner.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is so cute!! :D

Thank you so much! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw that's so adorable! Love your town name by the way :D

Thank you! I wanted an all Sheep town but wanted an interesting name to go with it. :)

Back