Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
Leif
idk if any of yall are familiar with springcore theme bc i think its actually a new theme?? (its probably not but i just recently learned abt it)
but i really like the spring vibes it gives off,, and i wanna know what villagers i should get that give off that vibe too (based off their house exteriors and such)
cally the normal squirrel gives me some spring vibes so ill def be bringing her into my island <3 but idk who else would.
also if you have any path/ground designs that are fitting to this theme feel free to link them below!!! im in need of some lol

i also wanna see if anyone has any ideas on what i should build or how i should decorate c:
EuDjIQAXYAw0n7r.jpg

(image isnt mine) , this is the kinda vibe im going for, bright yellows and whites, maybe some pinks and oranges too
i might sprinkle in some fairycore elements as well, but idk im still thinking abt it ..

thanks if u do reply w some ideas !!!! <3

Ooh, that's a pretty pic! I've never heard of springcore, but I think I get the idea (honestly it seems like you can add -core to anything these days and it's a thing- springcore, angelcore, murdercore is probably a thing, lol). You'll probably want lots of flowers (I feel like the lily of the valleys would go super well), leaf piles (which reminds me, I need to take mine back out!) Trees, too. Also, maybe DIYs like the Flower Stand? I know I'll be setting up a flower market on my island for spring- I did it last year, too. It was one of my first attempts at decorating 😅

As for villagers- when I think of spring I think of ducks and frogs. Ducks because they return to the pond in my backyard (saw some yesterday!) and frogs because they return to my driveway and I have to be more careful where I step. So maybe someone like Molly or Weber or Lily or Henry? If you wanna go with brighter colors, Puddles might be fun!

Rabbits and birds remind me of spring. My vote is for Twiggy. Merengue has a pink color scheme that would look nicely with the cherry blossoms. Her house even looks like a pink bakery or cafe.

I have some ground designs you can look at that I found on Instagram. As for villagers maybe Henry the frog would work. He's a nice green color and his house exterior would blend into a forest.
Posted by nookopedia:
View attachment 361028
wow i love that path design !! tysm c: and i was planning on adding henry to my island as well, i was actually island hopping for him lol

As Isabelle often says "You can never have too many flowers!" This is a lie but when I think of spring, I think of flowers.

I like these spring core ideas and may need to steal some of them. I hadn't heard of spring core but it's lovely.

I'd suggest the garden wagon and the flower stand. Those are springy.

Also, not sure if "garden" is the right vibe you want, but I feel like the ironwood low table looks like a cart you could put like potted plants and stuff on, that could be cute.

Oh, and spring seems like a perfect way to use all those flower wreaths. I particularly like the tulip ones for spring, but idk how well all those will work with your color ideas.

Villagers that remind me of spring, by species:

Cows: Norma and Patty
Chickens: Egbert, Goose, and Ava
Mice: Dora and Broccolo
Ducks: Molly and Pate
Frogs: Puddles, Lily, Drift, and Henry
Sheep: Vesta, Willow, and Stella
Monkeys: Shari and Tammi
Cats: Lolly and Rosie
Dogs: Daisy and Cookie
Pigs: Curly, Maggie, and Hugh
Birds: Admiral, Robin, and Midge
Koalas: Lyman and Sydney
Rabbits: Gabi and Gaston
Goats: Kidd, Billy, Chèvre and Pashmina

I was kind of going for this theme for a little bit; I don't know if I will stick with a theme this time around;

but for the spring I love Poppy; for my island I had her on her house did look a bit too "city" like for me. not enough cozy cabin or cottage. But her character design fits perfectly.
A lot of the normals are really good fits.
If you're looking for personality balance, I find the jocks, sisterlies and crankies a bit tought to find spring-y/cottage-y villagers.

Bill is a cute lil jock duck. Teddy is a cute jock too but idk how springy he is; probably more so than Bill just based on looks.
Sisterly is really hard... Tammy the cub is yellow, and her house is prety bright.
I usually go for Fang as my cranky bc his house fits a forest/meadow/whatever vibe the best.

When I think of spring, I think of easter. I know some of the bunny day furniture isn't so popular, but I'm picturing a lovely grassy area with trees, a picnic blanket or table with food, a picnic basket, and an Easter basket. Decorated eggs hidden here and there and maybe a Zipper bunny toy hiding behind a bush, rock or flower. Tulips are also a good flower for spring. The swinging bench between two trees would also look nice.

I don't really consider my island to have a theme but this is probably the closest to what I'd call my island! A lot of flowers, white furniture, picnic areas, etc.

My villagers don't really have a "theme" but out of all of them I think Diana fits best!

idk if any of yall are familiar with springcore theme bc i think its actually a new theme?? (its probably not but i just recently learned abt it)
but i really like the spring vibes it gives off,, and i wanna know what villagers i should get that give off that vibe too (based off their house exteriors and such)
cally the normal squirrel gives me some spring vibes so ill def be bringing her into my island <3 but idk who else would.
also if you have any path/ground designs that are fitting to this theme feel free to link them below!!! im in need of some lol

i also wanna see if anyone has any ideas on what i should build or how i should decorate c:
EuDjIQAXYAw0n7r.jpg

(image isnt mine) , this is the kinda vibe im going for, bright yellows and whites, maybe some pinks and oranges too
i might sprinkle in some fairycore elements as well, but idk im still thinking abt it ..

thanks if u do reply w some ideas !!!! <3
so here is my suggestion: Goldie, Tangy, Melba, Lolly, Marty (if you have an amiibo) Cally, her house is a lovely greenish colour , Sylvana, Marty (if you have his amiibo) and there you go!

springcore is becoming so popular as of late! I love it. I always find it to be a mix between fairycore and cottagecore. I've recently pinned some things relating to this

1623632201600.png

4346959b5d98aaa0d2c325b1a6c27c58.jpg

0d2379de53fb9d99ba30a7b3d0872ea8.jpg

e7a26971099b39cb5bc3d3d31c5256f3.jpg

I also think white flowers look great along with the white butterfly models. The new wedding items like the flower basket that could double as a picnic basket would be great. The white bunny day trees

1623632624109.png

There are lots of great suggestions here already - all I could think of in addition was that spring means emerging and budding plants. this is just a tiny detail but you could plant some flowers on sand (either make a sandy area or at the beach) because they will stay little buds forever :3 also using or drawing small flower custom designs on the ground (I’m thinking daisies - they show up first in our garden).

Back