Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Dino Plush
Yoshi Easter Egg
Hello! I have accumulated a few +Gifts and would love to exchange them with someone.

I currently have:
- 2 Sky+
- 1 Tangerine+
- 1 Cocoa+

Lmk if you’d be interested in a trade! 💜✨

Last edited:
Hi! I have a Sky+ (that’s the blue one right? 😆) gift that I’d be interested in exchanging for a Tangerine+ please, let me know if that’s okay with you and I’ll send it over ❤

Awesome! I think we'll have to exchange normal gifts for a while first before we can send each other plus gifts (if I understand it correctly) but once it's unlocked I'm happy to send you a tangerine+ gift! ^u^
Hi! I have a Sky+ (that’s the blue one right? 😆) gift that I’d be interested in exchanging for a Tangerine+ please, let me know if that’s okay with you and I’ll send it over ❤

Awesome! I think we'll have to exchange normal gifts for a while first before we can send each other plus gifts (if I understand it correctly) but once it's unlocked I'm happy to send you a tangerine+ gift! ^u^

oh yeah that is how it works, I’d forgot they needed unlocking first 😆 I’m sure my helper picked up a gift this morning so will double check and send it over to build up to the + gifts:giggle:

hello, i can trade you 1:1 for tangerine+!
great! ^^ as mentioned before, we will have to exchange several gifts first before being able to trade +gifts, but I don't mind that! Just add me, my ID was posted above!

great! ^^ as mentioned before, we will have to exchange several gifts first before being able to trade +gifts, but I don't mind that! Just add me, my ID was posted above!
we're already friends.. i'm renee 😆
i'm able to send a tangerine+ from my end. are you able to send one to me?

we're already friends.. i'm renee 😆
i'm able to send a tangerine+ from my end. are you able to send one to me?
Oh so sorry! I had no idea 🤣 I checked and it's possible! I'll send one now ^^

Back