• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What game do you own and love?

I bought Super Mario 64 DS and I really like it. It is a blast to play. I like being able to use the touch screen to move because it is really easy to control and it lets you choose how fast or how slow to move. The addition to more stars and minigames makes the game have an excellent length and the minigames always keep me from being bored.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005. That game is good. The touch screen really lets you regulate the swing alot. The design a character mode is great plus the ways you make money. I give it 5 stars.

EL_BARTO_182 said:
I bought Super Mario 64 DS and I really like it. It is a blast to play. I like being able to use the touch screen to move because it is really easy to control and it lets you choose how fast or how slow to move. The addition to more stars and minigames makes the game have an excellent length and the minigames always keep me from being bored.
I would have to agree with Bart. Super Mario 64 DS is a really great game.

I personally enjoyed the DS game Feel the Magic. At first it seemed weird and after playing it, it is even weirder. It is very fun though.

There aren't many games out...Either way I reccomend Mario 64 DS. I beat the whole game (got all 150 stars) but I personally like the mini games the best. Click here to go to a topic I made about the mini games.

Back