• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what’s your love language?

i value…

• acts of service

• receiving gifts

• quality time

• words of affirmation

• physical touch

Results are only viewable after voting.
40% Quality time, which makes sense. Being able to chat and spend time with the people I love is more important to me than anything. Behind that though, I do know I like physical touch (certain people), and gifts, but not expensive ones. More like I get home from a stressful day and my partner surprises me with a block of chocolate, or a cool rock that they found, or a picture they drew for me.

37% quality time > acts of service > words of confirmation > touch > receiving gifts.

The order that I value them in definitely depends on the situation, but I think the quiz guessed it pretty accurately overall.

Back